loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Forum Party Tomorrow! April 3
posted 04-02-04 06:07 PM EDT (US)   
Place: Tournament Room
Times: 11AM EST and 7PM EST
Time Converter
Password: hg

For many people, it is Spring Break right now and that means plenty of free time. So how about taking some time out of busy schedules and join us for a Forum Party? We have some great games every week and this week will be no different.

Angel AzN | News Editor Lead EH, HeavenGames LLC
"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" -Admiral Farragut, Civil War Battle of Mobile Bay
HeavenGames Empires Heaven | 3DMark05 Score 3DMark03 Score | WearYELLOW
Replies:
posted 04-02-04 06:17 PM EDT (US)     1 / 17  
I'll be there.

Actually, I may not be able to make the early one as it seems a friend of family is coming in from out of town and we may go out to eat breakfast...

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper

[This message has been edited by The Adder (edited 04-02-2004 @ 09:10 PM).]

posted 04-02-04 09:01 PM EDT (US)     2 / 17  
It was Spring Break two weeks ago for me <_< Florida is messed up. I'll be here for late one.

-iceemaker
(>^.^)>-----Hello-----<(^.^< )
posted 04-02-04 10:09 PM EDT (US)     3 / 17  
looks likely for early, possibly late

Cheers - DL
Empires Rank:
[DoJo]_XLith1umX
yvan eht nioj
posted 04-02-04 10:30 PM EDT (US)     4 / 17  
It's Spring Break? Dude! We, people on the North-West [of USA], already had Spring Break. Anyways, I definitly don't think I can make it either!

[This message has been edited by Confused Soldier (edited 04-02-2004 @ 10:33 PM).]

posted 04-03-04 01:16 AM EDT (US)     5 / 17  
I'll be there for the early one, but not the late one. The last Coyotes' game of the year for me!

Quote:

It was Spring Break two weeks ago for me

Mine was too.

Which is funny because spring is nowhere to be found.

We went from relative cold to record highs and the last couple days have been cold, rainy days...

Damn you, Arizona!

"America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people." -President Bush, State of the Union Address
posted 04-03-04 10:04 AM EDT (US)     6 / 17  
Hmm, won't be able to make the early one. The late one perhaps...

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 04-03-04 10:15 AM EDT (US)     7 / 17  
I don't I'll make it either.

[This message has been edited by Confused Soldier (edited 04-03-2004 @ 10:15 AM).]

posted 04-03-04 05:15 PM EDT (US)     8 / 17  
can't make it, we're having a party for the uconn game (i go to uconn, thus it's a pretty big deal, ha) that bears my attendance...i intend to be too soused to turn on a computer by the end of the night, sorry
posted 04-03-04 05:36 PM EDT (US)     9 / 17  
I can make the late, how was the early one?

Adder |
posted 04-03-04 06:57 PM EDT (US)     10 / 17  
Well, only got to play 2/3 games this morning/noon. Highlight was probably beating Azn and some unknown player after my teammate dropped in a WWI map

Now I'm waiting for 5 other players to show up...so COME IN anytime now..or right now.

Grex, Imhotep, Jaded Knights, Punks, University, Glows, Facility, Trade Center, Stainless Steel Studios.

Former Seraph & Angel
My Twitter, i.e. don't bother
Learning Korean Language
Free Rice
posted 04-03-04 08:11 PM EDT (US)     11 / 17  
That was a good 3v3 game. ^_^

Adder |
posted 04-03-04 08:19 PM EDT (US)     12 / 17  
I'm still shaking like a leaf... that was a really good game, Adder! With you pumping out units like mad and tributing them to me and me Deadly Gasing everything in sight, we were able to triumph over Yobbo! My favorite part was the veritable swarm of Connies he sent in (no doubt from one of his allies, he was US) that met Mr. Mortar. Or the part when I say "screw this" after getting bombed to heck by Yobbo and just drive up to his Airfield and blow it up. We really should get that posted...

P.S. I need to watch the record, how did AzN single-handedly wipe out Yobbo's teammates???

-iceemaker

[This message has been edited by iceemaker (edited 04-03-2004 @ 08:20 PM).]

posted 04-03-04 08:38 PM EDT (US)     13 / 17  
Because Soldier wasn't doing good, and I sent a good chunk of my army to Yobbo, in terms of balance I would say that was a terrible game along with the one following it.

Grex, Imhotep, Jaded Knights, Punks, University, Glows, Facility, Trade Center, Stainless Steel Studios.

Former Seraph & Angel
My Twitter, i.e. don't bother
Learning Korean Language
Free Rice

[This message has been edited by Angel Park (edited 04-03-2004 @ 10:09 PM).]

posted 04-03-04 08:47 PM EDT (US)     14 / 17  
I'll post it. Actually, someone else can.

Adder |

[This message has been edited by The Adder (edited 04-03-2004 @ 08:56 PM).]

posted 04-03-04 08:58 PM EDT (US)     15 / 17  
I just watched it, AZN did the infamous Freedom Fighter rush :S Tanks easily crush those things, though, and if they stand still for a second VS anything artillery they are dead. I should have made more villies, and I hated how my hunting was on the front lines... There were a couple of opportunities where I could have attacked, but overall I had a whole lot fun playing. If it was a 1V1 me VS Yobbo I would have been dead :S But if I may run the risk of sounding immodest, I thought I did pretty good miromanaging my troops

EDIT: I just posted it. Gogogogogoogogggoo DL it!111?/1/11!!/?

-iceemaker

[This message has been edited by iceemaker (edited 04-03-2004 @ 09:13 PM).]

posted 04-04-04 10:43 AM EDT (US)     16 / 17  
I actually did very little in that game.

Adder |
posted 04-04-04 11:28 AM EDT (US)     17 / 17  
cause your a collector bitch!

Cheers - DL
Empires Rank:
[DoJo]_XLith1umX
yvan eht nioj
Empires Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » Forum Party Tomorrow! April 3
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empires Heaven | HeavenGames