loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Forum Party Tomorrow! January 24
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 01-23-04 07:27 PM EDT (US)   
Place: Tournament Room
Times: 11AM EST and 7PM EST
Time Converter

Sorry for the late post. It seems I got home quite late. Be sure to join us this week for another forum party. We had a few good games last week and hopefully this week will be no different.

Angel AzN | News Editor Lead EH, HeavenGames LLC
"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" -Admiral Farragut, Civil War Battle of Mobile Bay
HeavenGames Empires Heaven | 3DMark05 Score 3DMark03 Score | WearYELLOW
Replies:
posted 01-23-04 07:33 PM EDT (US)     1 / 39  
I should be able to make it this time unless some weird disaster happens like getting a phone call to work.

Grex, Imhotep, Jaded Knights, Punks, University, Glows, Facility, Trade Center, Stainless Steel Studios.

Former Seraph & Angel
My Twitter, i.e. don't bother
Learning Korean Language
Free Rice
posted 01-23-04 07:43 PM EDT (US)     2 / 39  
Well, if my mom doesn't get her W-2 form, I'll be there. If she does, I'll be seeing you, Yarite.

"America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people." -President Bush, State of the Union Address
posted 01-23-04 07:50 PM EDT (US)     3 / 39  
I'll be there, in honor of the patch being released on Monday, we should only play Korea all day...

:P

posted 01-23-04 08:03 PM EDT (US)     4 / 39  
I'll be there for night one again. SO I'M A NERD, HUH LITHIUM AND AIR?!?

-iceemaker
(>^.^)>-----Hello-----<(^.^< )
posted 01-23-04 08:09 PM EDT (US)     5 / 39  
you are a nerd^2, i'll try to be there for early or late not sure which, and im not bringing candy. Just so you know.

Cheers - DL
Empires Rank:
[DoJo]_XLith1umX
yvan eht nioj
posted 01-23-04 08:18 PM EDT (US)     6 / 39  
Meanie I thought we were friends

-iceemaker
posted 01-23-04 08:55 PM EDT (US)     7 / 39  
*hug*

lol

Ill be there sooner or later

~M~ob Fr E a k~ O~
"This, Then, Is Our Destiny... To Fight, And Bleed, To Struggle And, Yes, To Triumph... This Day. This Day, We Will Stand Against The Night."
big_perm_friday@hotmail.com

posted 01-23-04 09:16 PM EDT (US)     8 / 39  
I'll be there for the early one, and hopefully the late one too.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 01-23-04 09:49 PM EDT (US)     9 / 39  
I should be there for the morning one. Then I have to go to a band practice, and then I'm picking my friend up (who some of you know as [DoJo]_MindCircus) and I guess we're going to stay at my house for the night. So maybe we'll both be at the forum party on one comp 0_o

http://www.dojoclan.net
Well I was talking to Kman, and he was like "what do you do?" and I was like "Oh, I act, go to school, dance, sing, play soccer and stuff. What do you do?" and he was like "AntiAmi." so I figured hey, it's an occupation. - Ultima_Knight
posted 01-23-04 10:37 PM EDT (US)     10 / 39  
I've heard rumors of a certain scenario being released Saturday morning for the forum party. Of course I will be there.

| Dawn of Fantasy | A new innovative fantasy RTS from | Reverie World Studios LLC |
Come join us on our | Forums | as we release more information on our game.
"...It might take two to tango, but only one to spam..." - Legion
"I'm not small, I'm space-efficient." - RLC
posted 01-23-04 11:03 PM EDT (US)     11 / 39  
Probably MoB

Angel AzN | News Editor Lead EH, HeavenGames LLC
"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" -Admiral Farragut, Civil War Battle of Mobile Bay
HeavenGames Empires Heaven | 3DMark05 Score 3DMark03 Score | WearYELLOW
posted 01-23-04 11:30 PM EDT (US)     12 / 39  
.............yea

~M~ob Fr E a k~ O~
"This, Then, Is Our Destiny... To Fight, And Bleed, To Struggle And, Yes, To Triumph... This Day. This Day, We Will Stand Against The Night."

[This message has been edited by Mob Freako (edited 01-24-2004 @ 10:57 AM).]

posted 01-23-04 11:44 PM EDT (US)     13 / 39  
i might be there fot the earlier one but i will definantly be there for the later one.

i cant wait for mob's scen to come i played it with him the other day with him. there were a couple of bugs but overall i like the idea and the layout

Empires Name: TSC_Blade, TSC_Exile
Proud Member of The Spartan Clan!
posted 01-24-04 00:01 AM EDT (US)     14 / 39  

~M~ob Fr E a k~ O~

[This message has been edited by Mob Freako (edited 01-24-2004 @ 10:56 AM).]

posted 01-24-04 09:51 AM EDT (US)     15 / 39  
No, this is a friend of Dekont (Ex-T).

| Dawn of Fantasy | A new innovative fantasy RTS from | Reverie World Studios LLC |
Come join us on our | Forums | as we release more information on our game.
"...It might take two to tango, but only one to spam..." - Legion
"I'm not small, I'm space-efficient." - RLC
posted 01-24-04 10:14 AM EDT (US)     16 / 39  
yy?

~M~ob Fr E a k~ O~

posted 01-24-04 10:38 AM EDT (US)     17 / 39  
Congratulations! You've guessed the Punk of the day!

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 01-24-04 12:12 PM EDT (US)     18 / 39  
Argh, I only got to play 1 FFA with Adder/Qb_rms before I found out I have to go to work. Fun game though, almost had Qb until his massive infantry came pouring down. Should of converted the military buildigns first, or farmed earilier.

Grex, Imhotep, Jaded Knights, Punks, University, Glows, Facility, Trade Center, Stainless Steel Studios.

Former Seraph & Angel
Learning Korean Language
Free Rice
posted 01-24-04 12:15 PM EDT (US)     19 / 39  
I think you could have given me a run for my money had you decided to stick around. After you took my airport, I wasn't too thrilled with how the game was going...I had no gold.

"America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people." -President Bush, State of the Union Address
posted 01-24-04 01:37 PM EDT (US)     20 / 39  
I actually won that small islands FFA on the tiny map with Gunpowder start. I got Feudal Bonds then advanced to WWI as Germany. GG no re ;-_-

-iceemaker
posted 01-24-04 01:58 PM EDT (US)     21 / 39  
Me and Mob are doing some final touches to the map right now, and we`ll present it at tonight`s 7pm forum party.

Map is: The 100 year war. It`s a huge detailed map of France and Elgand, with 21 towns on the map (kinda like the once in Lineage Wars), each of these towns are capturable by players, so basicly it`s a 21 Flag - capture the flag map. There are tonsa other twists and stuff, like rewamped Naval fighting.

Producer, Art & Design Director
Reverie World Studios, INC

[This message has been edited by DeKont (edited 01-24-2004 @ 02:00 PM).]

posted 01-24-04 02:14 PM EDT (US)     22 / 39  
thats right *jumps up and down*

~M~ob Fr E a k~ O~

[This message has been edited by Mob Freako (edited 01-24-2004 @ 03:07 PM).]

posted 01-24-04 07:08 PM EDT (US)     23 / 39  
we should maybe think about using a password on the games, cause peeps are starting to get left out for non-EH players and that's pretty lame...

it was fun this morning though...

posted 01-24-04 09:00 PM EDT (US)     24 / 39  
Yeah

Last 2 games were pretty good with the All Koreans Med-WWII and DM WWII Wonder game. But I died a bit too early on that one.

Former Seraph & Angel
Learning Korean Language
Free Rice
posted 01-24-04 09:29 PM EDT (US)     25 / 39  
Forum party was c00 I had a bunch of nice games, all of them went well minus the team channels game (Poor Bane died to lag )

Cheers - DL
Empires Rank:
[DoJo]_XLith1umX
yvan eht nioj
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Empires Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » Forum Party Tomorrow! January 24
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empires Heaven | HeavenGames