loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Forum Party Now! December 20
posted 12-19-03 07:48 AM EDT (US)   
Empires Heaven Forum Party
Place: Tournament Room
Times: 11AM EST and 7PM EST
Time Converter

I'm thinking we should try 8 player games on Huge map size! Maybe an island map, so there is a huge body of water in the middle. Thats almost as good as World Map! What settings can we think of...?

Angel AzN | News Editor Lead EH, HeavenGames LLC
"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" -Admiral Farragut, Civil War Battle of Mobile Bay
HeavenGames Empires Heaven | 3DMark05 Score 3DMark03 Score | WearYELLOW
Replies:
posted 12-19-03 10:45 AM EDT (US)     1 / 21  
Bah. I leave for vacation tomorrow.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 12-19-03 11:33 AM EDT (US)     2 / 21  
no body has helped me fix the stupid "error while recieving nicknames" message.
posted 12-19-03 01:03 PM EDT (US)     3 / 21  

Quote:

I'm thinking we should try 8 player games on Huge map size! Maybe an island map, so there is a huge body of water in the middle. Thats almost as good as World Map! What settings can we think of...?

This sounds like a decent idea. Maybe we should end it in the Imperial Age so that the emphasis is on sea rather than air?

I like the idea of us having to fight a huge sea battle.

"America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people." -President Bush, State of the Union Address

[This message has been edited by qb_rms (edited 12-19-2003 @ 07:52 PM).]

posted 12-19-03 01:15 PM EDT (US)     4 / 21  
I might make the later session...
posted 12-19-03 01:21 PM EDT (US)     5 / 21  
Oh yeah, what happened to posting it on Thursday from now on?

"America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people." -President Bush, State of the Union Address
posted 12-19-03 02:57 PM EDT (US)     6 / 21  
Hmm well I'm not sure. Definitely be testing until at least noon and then might be watching a movie. But should at very least make a game at night.

Grex, Imhotep, Jaded Knights, Punks, University, Glows, Facility, Trade Center, Stainless Steel Studios.

Former Seraph & Angel
My Twitter, i.e. don't bother
Learning Korean Language
Free Rice
posted 12-19-03 03:04 PM EDT (US)     7 / 21  
I think I'll be able to make this one

http://www.dojoclan.net
Well I was talking to Kman, and he was like "what do you do?" and I was like "Oh, I act, go to school, dance, sing, play soccer and stuff. What do you do?" and he was like "AntiAmi." so I figured hey, it's an occupation. - Ultima_Knight
posted 12-19-03 06:23 PM EDT (US)     8 / 21  
I'll try to be at both.

Game Spy: {]__Patton__[} ESO: MmW_EvilMinotaur
"Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his."
General George S. Patton
DT Clan
AoM Heaven
posted 12-19-03 07:50 PM EDT (US)     9 / 21  
As for me making it, I'll be at the morning one. The afternoon one, however, is a little iffy. I'm going to Phoenix and don't know if Yarite is willing to part with his computer.

posted 12-19-03 08:49 PM EDT (US)     10 / 21  

Quote:

'm thinking we should try 8 player games on Huge map size! Maybe an island map, so there is a huge body of water in the middle. Thats almost as good as World Map! What settings can we think of...?

ahhh!!!! im doomed

"If you are not a liberal at 20,you have no heart. If you are not a conservative at 40, you have no brain." -Sir Winston Churchill
posted 12-19-03 09:30 PM EDT (US)     11 / 21  
Remind me to turn my resolution to the lowest setting if we do that huge map thingy.

I was going to see how high of a pop I could get today and my computer froze after a couple thousand units. By the way, I'm sure there is not enough room on the map for 80,000 units and houses to support them.

Also, I am pretty impressed by the skill level alot of you have in this game. In EE is seemed that everybody kinda sucked, but here ya all seem like you know what you are doing. Or maybe I just suck at this game...No, I'm sure you all rule!

[This message has been edited by Bane (edited 12-19-2003 @ 09:36 PM).]

posted 12-19-03 10:15 PM EDT (US)     12 / 21  
Let see, do we rule or you suck?

Angel AzN | News Editor Lead EH, HeavenGames LLC
"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" -Admiral Farragut, Civil War Battle of Mobile Bay
HeavenGames Empires Heaven | 3DMark05 Score 3DMark03 Score | WearYELLOW
posted 12-19-03 11:29 PM EDT (US)     13 / 21  

Quote:

In EE is seemed that everybody kinda sucked, but here ya all seem like you know what you are doing.

I blame it on the fact that I never attended the EE Forum Parties.

posted 12-19-03 11:45 PM EDT (US)     14 / 21  
lol i dont think there were any..
posted 12-19-03 11:53 PM EDT (US)     15 / 21  
There were EEH forum parties And I should be at the early one for at least some time depending when if I wake up in time and when I go see the new Lord of the Rings movie. I also intend to be at the later one, but who knows when I will go see the movie :\

What I just said is a lie.
posted 12-20-03 00:08 AM EDT (US)     16 / 21  

Quote:

lol i dont think there were any..

Yes, there were. But they sucked because I wasn't at them.

posted 12-20-03 09:38 AM EDT (US)     17 / 21  
hm if i make it today all depends on if my game comes! :-P

Macintosh: Crashing Different since 03!
posted 12-20-03 10:49 AM EDT (US)     18 / 21  

Quote:

I'm going to Phoenix and don't know if Yarite is willing to part with his computer.

No, bring your CD and use the other one .

Matthew 5:11
posted 12-20-03 02:00 PM EDT (US)     19 / 21  
Guess I'm too late for the morning one, guess I'll see ya all tonight.

Grex, Imhotep, Jaded Knights, Punks, University, Glows, Facility, Trade Center, Stainless Steel Studios.

Former Seraph & Angel
My Twitter, i.e. don't bother
Learning Korean Language
Free Rice
posted 12-21-03 12:20 PM EDT (US)     20 / 21  

Quote:

No, bring your CD and use the other one .

The other computer can't handle it.

posted 12-21-03 12:24 PM EDT (US)     21 / 21  
I was going to go, but Mom decided to delay my game to Dec 25, I was able to steal the manual from the box though ... it's boring

Empires Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » Forum Party Now! December 20
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empires Heaven | HeavenGames