You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design Discussions
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.46 replies, Sticky
Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design Discussions » Dedicated Downloads Reviewer
Bottom
Topic Subject:Dedicated Downloads Reviewer
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Talon Karrde
posted 01-20-06 05:14 AM EDT (US)         
Hi ya'll, we have a dedicated downloads reviewer in town--me (as far as I know right now ).
This thread is here for those who wish to request a review on something in the downloads section, preferably campaigns/sp scenarios rather than mp scenarios or recorded games, but I'll do my best for all of it. I'll also do my best to go through as many campaigns and scenarios without direction on my own, but if you want to see something reviewed quicker than 'sure sometime', just post here.
I'll try to do at least one review a week(end).
also, if possible, could you provide a link for the work so that I don't have to go digging around for it (yes, I'm lazy).

Reviewed recently
D-Day V2.02
Fallen City

Bah.

[This message has been edited by Talon Karrde (edited 05-20-2006 @ 02:06 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 06-22-06 11:56 PM EDT (US)     26 / 46       
I swear...I went to DL and noted the comments that passed between the players. If they want to argue, they ought argue somewhere where A) we don't have to hear it or B) it won't flood and make the proper ratings hard to find. If it is so improtant to KO Easy to argue with those guys, they ought argue in the forums and entertain everyone rather than the few who read those comments...

It is people like those that make me dislike the Action Room. Them and the spammers...who will on burn in Hell.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
Talon Karrde
posted 06-23-06 07:27 AM EDT (US)     27 / 46       
rte, done

Bah.
RTEHistDesign
posted 06-23-06 05:15 PM EDT (US)     28 / 46       
thank you Talon.
Rotaretilbo
posted 06-23-06 09:56 PM EDT (US)     29 / 46       
That Easy KO guy is starting to irk me. Did you see his latest recorded game? Him and two others win because one crashes and the other two drop to rehost. What BS. I don't know what happened between him and those other guys, but his attitude irks every fiber of my being. Anyone else?

Anyway, I watched those videos, but I don't know how to rate them because I have never rated them before.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
RTEHistDesign
posted 06-24-06 10:07 AM EDT (US)     30 / 46       
I would not bother putting a rating on any of the most recent recorded games. Most are just attempts to show how inadequate (noobish) the other player/s are. They are not very competitive nor enjoyable to watch. Easy KO wants attention and unfortunately for him he is getting it but it is all negative.
RTEHistDesign
posted 06-25-06 01:35 PM EDT (US)     31 / 46       
Once again no justification for a 5 rating other than GUA Brad's attempt to get under Easy KO's skin.

http://empires.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2395

Intrepid
posted 06-25-06 08:33 PM EDT (US)     32 / 46       
Rotaretilbo
posted 07-12-06 05:10 AM EDT (US)     33 / 46       
Sigh...I am running through the recent Recorded Games...and I found this

http://empires.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2405

It appears Strojan dislikes Easy_KO, but the problem is that he put a rating of 1.0 on the game with the comment "i dont care what you think"

EDIT: You know, I've been looking through the games and BSS_Strojan has made a dumb comment in just about every one Easy_KO has posted. As much as I dislike the guy and think he is a bit overconfident, I don't sit there and call him a noob at every turn. This BSS_Strojan irks me.

EDIT: The flaming kinda dropped off, but a few more bad ratings were made. That bballkid irks me too...it seems there is a following here who has nothing better to do other than follow Easy_KO around and call him a noob and tell him he has no life.

[This message has been edited by Brandon Rebuga (edited 07-12-2006 @ 05:36 AM).]

RTEHistDesign
posted 07-12-06 08:03 AM EDT (US)     34 / 46       
I agree totally with Brandon. Please remove rating of 1.0 at your earliest convenience.

thx

RTE

Talon Karrde
posted 07-12-06 05:10 PM EDT (US)     35 / 46       
done

Bah.
Rotaretilbo
posted 07-13-06 02:05 AM EDT (US)     36 / 46       
Strojan also posted a 1.0 rating on this one because he hates Easy_KO. However, he did give a reason for it later, but his main reason was "lame and boring", which idk if that warents a 1.0...maybe a 2.0, but at least he gave a reason.

http://empires.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2411

And then Easy_KO posted a 1.0 on this one because he lost in it. He did say that he thought |KSA-6|_LADY strat copied, but I don't think that is a viable reason for a 1.0

http://empires.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2414

At least look at these and decide if they deserve deletion or not. The first one Strojan tries to explain his rating in a later post.

Talon Karrde
posted 07-14-06 06:55 AM EDT (US)     37 / 46       
I think I'll wait for RTEHD's opinion as I don't feel really qualified to make judgements about recorded games

Bah.
RTEHistDesign
posted 07-14-06 05:02 PM EDT (US)     38 / 46       
I agree with Brandon once again. Both ratings were biased based on like or dislike of another person. Neither have any merit. I viewed the lady game and although it wasn't great it deserved better than a 1 rating.

thx

RTE

[This message has been edited by RTEHistDesign (edited 07-14-2006 @ 05:03 PM).]

Talon Karrde
posted 07-14-06 09:28 PM EDT (US)     39 / 46       
k, fixed 'em.

Bah.
RTEHistDesign
posted 01-10-07 10:25 PM EDT (US)     40 / 46       
http://empires.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2456

This scenario looks like it was well made and some time was put into it. Take a look if you have some time

Talon Karrde
posted 01-15-07 07:52 AM EDT (US)     41 / 46       
cool, will try once exams are over.

Bah.
outlaw_Leader
posted 01-15-07 08:40 PM EDT (US)     42 / 46       
can u guys tell me where i can find GLADIATER SCN?
Talon Karrde
posted 01-16-07 05:27 AM EDT (US)     43 / 46       
I'm not sure what you're talking about. could you be more specific, single-player, multi-player, campaign?

Bah.
RTEHistDesign
posted 01-16-07 11:53 AM EDT (US)     44 / 46       
It is multiplayer. I played it once. I can try to upload it but I do not know who created it.
Talon Karrde
posted 01-16-07 05:06 PM EDT (US)     45 / 46       
right, here it is, outlaw_leader

Bah.
Talon Karrde
posted 01-19-07 04:01 AM EDT (US)     46 / 46       
Here is Adjeed Mohammid, reviewed. it isn't my best product by far, one of my worst really, I haven't done any reviews for a long time now.

Bah.
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames