Please login or register

Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1414 replies
Empires Heaven » Forums » Community Forum » Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 28 29 30 31 32 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 57  Next Page »
GoldenEye923
posted 03-23-09 03:57 PM EDT (US)         
Current Location: Regensberg Traders Guild Eastern Trade Camp

Current Date: Ches 26, 1380 DR

Current Quests:
Intel Delivery

World Map:

Battle Map:
Not in a battle.

Player Characters
1. Rotaretilbo (brebuga4@gmail.com)
2. Friend of Old (friend_of_old@hotmail.com)
3. BlakeII7 (blakeii7@live.com)
4. DunC (greenday44221@hotmail.co.uk)
5. Arvedui (ash.win.13@hotmail.com) Quit
6. Briguy (briguy54321@hotmail.com) Quit
7. Undeadsniper55 (red_hawk_nny@hotmail.com)
8. Droideka_11 (droideka_ll@yahoo.com)

[This message has been edited by GoldenEye923 (edited 10-20-2009 @ 06:17 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
B Sull
(id: Briguy54321)
posted 04-28-09 10:14 PM EDT (US)     726 / 1414       
"Looks like we have no choice, I'll help you out."

I need to think of a new sig.
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
(id: ashwin13)
posted 04-28-09 11:48 PM EDT (US)     727 / 1414       
"Little choice indeed. What is the errand, if you don't mind my asking?"

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 04-28-09 11:56 PM EDT (US)     728 / 1414       
"We're going to destroy the bridge that goes from the Empire to the island. The Republic has already set into place all of the necessary measures, but they had to abandon it when the Empire took the island. It was to prevent or at least stall an attack by the Empire, or else they'd have dropped the bridge then and there."

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
DunC
(id: Evil_Cheese44221)
posted 04-29-09 03:30 AM EDT (US)     729 / 1414       
"Very well, I suggest we await midnight, take the guards and as they are replaced take them too. Preferably without killing them, they are only soldiers taking orders from either those corrupt or those who are not. However, I find one flaw: what is to become of the Fort guards?"

"It is my Duty. My Duty, as a complete, and utter bastard."~Arnold Judas Rimmer
"The real revolution starts with learning. If you're not angry, then you're not paying attention" - Tim McIlath
"We're All The PirateBay"
~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

[This message has been edited by DunC (edited 04-29-2009 @ 03:32 AM).]

Rotaretilbo
posted 04-29-09 03:41 AM EDT (US)     730 / 1414       
"Cut off from the mainland, they'll likely be forced to surrender due to lack of supplies. Were the position reversed, I'm sure every last one would be executed, but that is not the way of the Republic, as far as I know. A minor victory for the Republic in what will be a very bloody war."

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 04-29-09 01:21 PM EDT (US)     731 / 1414       
"Tell we when to distract the guards and where to send them and hopefully we can get this done as stealthily as possible. I reccomend we do this sooner rather than later, especially if we are expecting the Imperial army to come marching on our position."

Doctor FoO
DunC
posted 04-29-09 02:31 PM EDT (US)     732 / 1414       
"Then this is satisfying, when shall we begin?"

"The real revolution starts with learning. If you're not angry, then you're not paying attention" - Tim McIlath
~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Rotaretilbo
posted 04-29-09 03:07 PM EDT (US)     733 / 1414       
"Thanduin, have you prepared that spell you used on the catapult when we were yet aboard the Princess of the Sea? I could likely take out a guard without a distraction needed and without a sound with such a spell. If we can distract one away, I can deal with either, or both, though I'll need a second casting to be sure."

DunC
posted 04-29-09 03:15 PM EDT (US)     734 / 1414       
"Unfortuantely I have not, I am still only prepared for an escape. I can cast Mists and create fear. To prepare myself for more would take us well beyond the changing of the guard"

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

GoldenEye923
posted 04-29-09 04:28 PM EDT (US)     735 / 1414       
*It is now 11PM.*
Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 04-29-09 04:29 PM EDT (US)     736 / 1414       
"Well then. Are we ready?"

Doctor FoO
DunC
posted 04-29-09 04:30 PM EDT (US)     737 / 1414       
"Now then, to business. I propose Acid make a less conspicuos sound than last time then we ambush the guards. We offer them the chance to leave and return to their families before being trapped with the rest on the island, if they decline we have no choice but to knock them out or kill them. I am not for killing them."

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

[This message has been edited by DunC (edited 04-29-2009 @ 04:30 PM).]

Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 04-29-09 05:05 PM EDT (US)     738 / 1414       
"They will try to kill us on sight and probably call for help if you do that. However if you want to try to talk to them I'm going to hang back a bit so it's you who gets the chop.

I'm ready to cast the spell to draw them in. But first I want to know everyone is with us."

Doctor FoO
DunC
posted 04-29-09 05:06 PM EDT (US)     739 / 1414       
"They cannot call for help if they are a suitable distance from the Fort. Besides, what stops them calling for help when we attack?"

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 04-29-09 05:09 PM EDT (US)     740 / 1414       
"We have the element of surprise. With luck we could take them down before they knew what hit them. But far be it from me to hold you back from your noble intentions. Now is not the time to argue, now is the time to act."

Doctor FoO
DunC
posted 04-29-09 05:12 PM EDT (US)     741 / 1414       
"I do see your point. No chance you have spells to knock out or put to sleep?"

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 04-29-09 05:13 PM EDT (US)     742 / 1414       
"I can daze them, but I can only do it to one at a time, and it means I can cast fewer noises and attack spells."

Doctor FoO
DunC
posted 04-29-09 05:15 PM EDT (US)     743 / 1414       
"Then we shall have to rely on my healing abilities. We shall have to either knock them unconscious or fight them and hope I can stabilise their wounds."

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 04-29-09 05:16 PM EDT (US)     744 / 1414       
"Right then. Now, who's with us?"

Doctor FoO
Rotaretilbo
posted 04-29-09 07:56 PM EDT (US)     745 / 1414       
"If only you'd prepared that spell, because with it, I could easily put a guard or two to sleep. I think that our best bet is to try and lure one guard away, then take the other guard by surprise. Perhaps while the one guard is away, I can take down the other guard?"

DunC
posted 04-30-09 01:46 PM EDT (US)     746 / 1414       
"A shame then. Perhaps we can pull of putting one to sleep then? We also need to take them to the other side with us I think, prevent them from alerting the Empire that the bridge is down"

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

DunC
posted 04-30-09 02:27 PM EDT (US)     747 / 1414       
"Enough chatter then, we have little time to enact our plan. We need two sets of armour and another volunteer to come with me in the armour. We shall lure the first two guards away and take their armour, then I shall cross the bridge in the armour and ask the other guards whether they want to swap shifts for some reason. If they accept and cross the bridge you will all ambush them. We then have a clear run of the bridge. As to do destroying the bridge, Delanor can explain on our way over."

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

BlakeII7
posted 04-30-09 03:21 PM EDT (US)     748 / 1414       
I will join you, but I must stress that we should just attack from the shadows rather than make ourselves known before hand, let us wound them and then allow them to leave, and having a few wounds may bring them to giving up.

If you are a Christian and not ashamed of it, put this is your signature and spread his good news.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.
DunC
posted 04-30-09 03:38 PM EDT (US)     749 / 1414       
"The flaw there being there is little cover whatsoever. We have to do this my way, or Delanor's. Letting them escape gives us less time to aid the Republic"

"Axeth, Any ideas for sounds that are subtle?"

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

[This message has been edited by DunC (edited 04-30-2009 @ 03:41 PM).]

Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 04-30-09 04:17 PM EDT (US)     750 / 1414       
"Rustles in the grass, scrapings of boots, muffled coughs, anything you can think of."

Doctor FoO
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 28 29 30 31 32 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 57  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames