You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.481 replies
Empires Heaven » Forums » Community Forum » Madness Combat Mafia III - Game Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:Madness Combat Mafia III - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10 11 12 ··· 20  Next Page »
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 01-05-09 04:39 PM EDT (US)         

Somewhere in Nevada, the line between sanity and madness
blurs. No one will survive.

Alive
11. The Wanderer (Diemos; Mafia(2) Faith Roleblocker)

Dead
03. Beezlebub (Jebus the Savior; Serial Killer Necromancer)
04. Brighty (Sheriff; One-Shot Territorial Cop)
05. Blatant7 (Tricky the Clown; Vigilante Mafia(1) Bus Driver Phylactery Bomb Kamikaze Mafia(1) Hitman One-Shot Phylactery)
06. Pit_King (Hotdog Vendor; Doctor Survivor)
07. Survivor Fo Sho (Innocent Bystander; Vanilla Towny)
09. DunC (Innocent Bystander; Vanilla Towny)

Destroyed
01. Friend of Old (Auditor Zombie; Mafia(1) Iron One-Shot Poisoner Zombie)
02. Arvedui (Hank J. Wimbleton Zombie; Serial Territorial Killer Lich Mafia(2) Territorial Hitman Lich Zombie)
08. Briguy (Sanford Zombie; Mafia(2) Faith Roleblocker Zombie)
10. Survivor Fo (Innocent Bystander Zombie; Vanilla Towny Zombie)
12. Catabre (Mag-Agent: Torture Zombie; Mafia(1) One-Shot Iron One-Shot Vigilante Zombie)

Rules:
  • Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary. Once is fine, but if it happens multiple times, you may be mod-killed.
  • Do not reveal any information after your character has died.
  • This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Do not quote my emails. Paraphrase.
  • No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Follow HG's CoC
  • During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name. Be sure to bold it!
  • If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote. Otherwise, I'll ignore your new vote.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon

[This message has been edited by Rotaretilbo (edited 08-06-2009 @ 03:16 PM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    Rotaretilbo
    posted 02-11-09 09:44 PM EDT (US)     226 / 481       
    Vote Count
    The Wanderer - 1 (Arvedui)
    Pit_King - 1 (DunC)
    Survivor Fo Sho - 5 (Friend of Old, Beezlebub, Catabre, Briguy, Pit_King)
    6 to lynch

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    Beelzebub
    (id: Navarone_Revenge)
    posted 02-11-09 10:29 PM EDT (US)     227 / 481       
    Unvote
    Vote: Survivor Fo Sho
    You missed one, sir, which means, it's a lynch.
    O, wait, holy crap, Pit_King is a double voter with split votes! This is madness!

I don't have a penis - Ashrzr | What, ash has a penis - Blatant | no, I lie no longer - Ashrz
    Proof that Noodle is a typical tea-drinking British
    don't I have enough nicknames already - Revenge | no, you need more - Jack | says the tea drinking British! - Revenge | yes, say i. - Jack
    Enlightenment is only one click away
    Pit_King
    posted 02-11-09 10:57 PM EDT (US)     228 / 481       
    what.

Life's a bitch because if it was a slut, it'd be too easy.

Rotaretilbo
    posted 02-12-09 00:27 AM EDT (US)     229 / 481       
    Wait, what?

B Sull
    (id: Briguy54321)
    posted 02-12-09 05:58 AM EDT (US)     230 / 481       
    Huh?

I need to think of a new sig.
    Catabre
    BFME2H Replay Reviewer - Library Guildsman
    posted 02-12-09 09:24 AM EDT (US)     231 / 481       
    What? Explanation?

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
    DunC
    (id: Evil_Cheese44221)
    posted 02-12-09 12:39 PM EDT (US)     232 / 481       
    There's no logic in this part. We've been through it many times already, and it has already been established that I cannot team up with the mafia, even if I wanted to. The only thing against survivors that has been brought up is that I contribute to their numbers since I can win with them, but that has nothing to do with trust. I also count as the number of town since I can win with them also, so it basically neutralizes out.
    Please refrain from stating how there is no logic to it, for there clearly is:
    Logic is reasoned and reasonable judgment

We have made a reasonable judgement that Survivor is untrustworthy and the reasoning behind it is that Survivor has no affiliation.
    Therefore it contains logic.
    Therefore you are wrong.
    Please understand a word before telling me I am wrong.
    I dislike people incorrectly correcting me.
    IT MAKE ME RAGE ;D

I am, also, entitled to an opinion.
    Whether or not others agree or disagree is irrelevant.
    I find it relevant.

"It is my Duty. My Duty, as a complete, and utter bastard."~Arnold Judas Rimmer
    "The real revolution starts with learning. If you're not angry, then you're not paying attention" - Tim McIlath
    "We're All The PirateBay"
    ~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

DunC
    posted 02-12-09 12:40 PM EDT (US)     233 / 481       
    O, wait, holy crap, Pit_King is a double voter with split votes! This is madness!
    You got that conclusion how?

"The real revolution starts with learning. If you're not angry, then you're not paying attention" - Tim McIlath
    ~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Catabre
    posted 02-12-09 12:43 PM EDT (US)     234 / 481       
    Methinks he was trying to insert some humor.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

DunC
    posted 02-12-09 06:11 PM EDT (US)     235 / 481       
    Me thinks I are on holiday for 1week tomorrow.
    KTHX, BAI

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Catabre
    posted 02-12-09 07:27 PM EDT (US)     236 / 481       

If we end up with a no lynch I'm going to commit suicide. >_<

Survivor Fo Sho
    posted 02-12-09 07:50 PM EDT (US)     237 / 481       
    Me too, FoO, Pit, and The Wanderer are far scum then I am.

My signature is fly. It takes up one line.
    Catabre
    posted 02-12-09 08:07 PM EDT (US)     238 / 481       
    *rolls eyes*

Beelzebub
    posted 02-12-09 08:08 PM EDT (US)     239 / 481       
    O, oops, sorry, ok, my bad, my eyes were fooling me.
    I thought I saw
    Dunce - 1 (Pit_King)
    Pit_King - 1 (DunC)

I don't have a penis - Ashrzr | What, ash has a penis - Blatant | no, I lie no longer - Ashrz
    don't I have enough nicknames already - Revenge | no, you need more - Jack | says the tea drinking British! - Revenge | yes, say i. - Jack
    Pit_King
    posted 02-13-09 03:08 PM EDT (US)     240 / 481       
    We have made a reasonable judgement that Survivor is untrustworthy and the reasoning behind it is that Survivor has no affiliation.
    Have you read my post? I'm saying this doesn't work because a Survivor cannot be untrustworthy. I cannot decide to randomly go work with the mafia as I stated numerous times, and there's no reason for me to do so. I do not know who they are, and I cannot secretly communicate with them even if I knew who they were, so it's pointless.

Survivor Fo Sho
    posted 02-13-09 04:31 PM EDT (US)     241 / 481       
    I'm going to be gone for three days. Have fun kids.

Beelzebub
    posted 02-17-09 06:38 PM EDT (US)     242 / 481       
    Prod to The Wanderer, Arvy, and Blatant7(he might be active already, too lazy to check) plx.

Catabre
    posted 02-18-09 10:48 AM EDT (US)     243 / 481       
    Prod sent out.

Catabre
    posted 02-18-09 02:31 PM EDT (US)     244 / 481       
    If they don't reply can you start replacing the inactives Rot?

Rotaretilbo
    posted 02-18-09 05:19 PM EDT (US)     245 / 481       
    Only if I can find willing players to replace them.

Survivor Fo Sho
    posted 02-18-09 08:49 PM EDT (US)     246 / 481       
    Lets get this going and vote FoO already.

Pit_King
    posted 02-18-09 10:47 PM EDT (US)     247 / 481       
    Erm... I don't think you're in the position to be calling the shots.

Catabre
    posted 02-19-09 09:40 AM EDT (US)     248 / 481       
    @SFS: *rolls eyes*

The Wanderer
    posted 02-19-09 11:10 AM EDT (US)     249 / 481       
    Apologies for my long absence, it seems that real life has once again got the better of me. Please allow me some time to peruse the previous pages first...

I agree that Survivor Fo Sho has been acting a tad too strangely of late. His numerous slip-ups and dodgy behaviour seem rather suspicious to me as well. In addition, it appears that many, myself included, have quite a bit of difficulty comprehending the main idea that Fo Sho is trying to bring across in his various posts.

Take the following posts for instance, where Fo Sho avoids answering the questions posed to him and tries to elude suspicion.
    Quote Post 164:
    For the 100th time you are right. I didn't know he was a doctor so stop with this.

Quote Post 166:
    Yes as did I spend about a whole page explaining my RC, is it so hard to believe that someone in this game is a townie?

Quote Post 183:
    Lets just say I was stupid in the first part of the game. Ok? Does that make enough sense?
    Thus as it is clearly shown in the above few quotes, Fo Sho makes himself out to be of a rather dodgy and evasive character. Also, his silence on explaining his actions in the first half of the game adversely affects his stand.

Furthermore, earlier on Fo Sho claimed that he knew Pit_King was a doctor, and that he (Fo Sho) has some sort of investigative role.
    Quote Post 155:
    The reason I wanted doctor protection was because I was about to RC as a cop, now I went into this without thinking...

Quote Post 160:
    I am not a cop, and I didn't know that Pit was a doctor.
    However, a couple posts later, he stated that this wasn't true and that he had 'messed up'. Notice that in post 155, Fo Sho stated that he was going to claim cop, but in 160, he contradicts his earlier statement saying that he wasn't a cop.
    Quote Post 162:
    I never did roleclaim cop did I? I said I was about to, and thats why I said I needed doctor protection. The reason I was shruging Pit is because I thought he knew I was a townie.
    The ideas that I'm getting are,

1) That Fo Sho tried to come off as a cop to obtain the Doc's protection.

2) That Fo Sho believes that Pit_King is the Doc and that Pit King knows him.

3) That Fo Sho is aiming to waste a mafia kill by sacrificing himself, an Innocent Bystander (vanilla townie)

Now I have a couple of questions for Fo Sho that I would like answered.

Why did you believe that Pit_King would know your role?

Why did you think that Pit_King would protect you?
    Quote Post 38:
    What I plan to do is protect myself every night from now on to protect myself from the mafia/SK.
    As shown in the above quote, unless Pit_King is able to use his protection ability twice per night, I highly doubt that he would jeopardise himself by protecting Fo Sho. Note that I base this statement on the assumption that word of Pit_King be truth; that he really his a Doc.

Other than Fo Sho's suspicious statements, his posts also allude to the possibility that he and Pit_King might be on the same team. This puts Pit_King's claim of being a 'Survivor' in question.

For example,
    Quote POst 37:
    I will need to RC soon for doctor protection.(Pit_King knows what I mean)
    Reference to Pit_King here implies that they may have some sort of communication ability. Perhaps they could be mafia members, or cult members, or some other roles which I can't think of right now. But the fact is that they seem to be working together. And this severely undermines Pit_King's stand of being a Survivor, unless he be a masonic Suvivor.

Nevertheless, I wish to hear Survivor Fo Sho's response before I decide whether to vote. Thus I withhold my vote for now.

FoS : Survivor Fo Sho

The soul now burns, these thoughts I churn.
    To never have a brief sojourn.
    Oh maiden Death! Please hear my plea!
    Allieviate, my malady.
    Engulf me now, to you I bow.
    Embrace me now, your tears, my vow.
    Catabre
    posted 02-19-09 12:34 PM EDT (US)     250 / 481       
    He has responded multiple times, there is no need to hear his defense as he has already stated it multiple times. Please don’t drag this day on any longer…
    3) That Fo Sho is aiming to waste a mafia kill by sacrificing himself, an Innocent Bystander (vanilla townie)
    I think that Fo Sho cannot RC to claim to his life, and that he is acting really suspicious.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 8 9 10 11 12 ··· 20  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames