You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.834 replies
Empires Heaven » Forums » Community Forum » Order of the Stick Mafia II - Game Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:Order of the Stick Mafia II - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 34  Next Page »
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 12-13-08 04:13 PM EDT (US)         

Xykon's hordes now occupy Azure City. The Order of the
Stick, Hinjo, and the rest of the paladins must flee before
his forces. Now they must somehow take back the city, while
dealing with an impending civil war and the schemes of the
Linear Guild. Will you survive?

Alive
01. Nacht Jaeger (Haley Starshine; Masonic Thief One-Shot Vigilante Bond Brother)
02. The Brit (Lien; Bodyguard)
08. The Wanderer (Roy Greenhilt; Cop Vigilante)
11. DunC (Therkla; Mafia(3) Informed Hitman Lover Unknown Reverse Traitor)
13. A Banned User (Elan; Masonic Assassin One-Shot Roleblocker Bond Brother)
15. coolkidx Catabre (Daigo Kato; Neighborhood Watch)
17. PurpleWorm (Kazumi Kato; Neighborhood Watch)
21. Azur (Hinjo; Noble Politician)

Dead
04. Maegereg (Redcloak; Mafia(2) Phylactery)
05. Arvedui (Nale; Mafia(1) Jack of All Trades)
06. GoSailing (Belkar Bitterleaf; Faith Tracker Cursed Vigilante)
07. GoldenEye923 (Qarr; Mafia(3) Summoner)
09. Brighty (Celia; Informed Governor)
10. grizzly137 (Daimyo Kubota; Mafia(3) One-Shot Ghost Noble Poisoner)
12. Mapppp Droideka_11 (Sabine; Mafia(1) Ghost)
16. Pit_King (Xykon; Mafia(2) Lich Necromancer)
18. Briguy (Durkon Thundershield; One-Shot Iron Doctor One-Shot Reviver)
19. Survivor Fo Sho (Miko Miyazaki; Serial Killer Cop)
20. Beezlebub Ashrzr (Beast in the Shadows; Mafia(2) Invisible Hitman)

Destroyed
03. Friend of Old (Zombie Vaarsuvius; Post Restricted Double Jack of All Trades Zombie)
14. Shanks13 (Zombie Thog; Mafia(1) Hitman Zombie)

Rules:
  • Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary. Once is fine, but if it happens multiple times, you may be mod-killed.
  • Do not reveal any information after your character has died.
  • This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Do not quote my emails. Paraphrase.
  • No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Follow HG's CoC
  • During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name. Be sure to bold it!
  • If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote. Otherwise, I'll ignore your new vote.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon

[This message has been edited by Rotaretilbo (edited 08-16-2009 @ 08:06 PM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    B Sull
    (id: Briguy54321)
    posted 12-20-08 05:31 PM EDT (US)     51 / 834       
    Perhaps he's the cop? FoO you will have to say something more detailed than that for me to remove my vote.

I need to think of a new sig.
    Survivor Fo Sho
    posted 12-20-08 05:46 PM EDT (US)     52 / 834       
    Perhaps he's the cop?
    Perhaps he's a docter? Perhaps he's a iron? Perhaps he's a Pro-mafia? Perhaps he's a Pro-town? Perhaps he's a SK? Perhaps he's a Jester? Perhaps he's a Jack of all trades?

My signature is fly. It takes up one line.
    Brightpup
    VIP
    (id: ChaosRobie)
    posted 12-20-08 05:55 PM EDT (US)     53 / 834       
    Perhaps he's a docter? Perhaps he's a iron? Perhaps he's a Pro-mafia? Perhaps he's a Pro-town? Perhaps he's a SK? Perhaps he's a Jester? Perhaps he's a Jack of all trades?
    Perhaps he's a watcher? Perhaps he's a tracker? Perhaps he's a politician? Perhaps he's a lightning rod...
    GoSailing
    EEH Seraph
    posted 12-20-08 06:05 PM EDT (US)     54 / 834       
    Full name and power, please.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
    B Sull
    (id: Briguy54321)
    posted 12-20-08 06:26 PM EDT (US)     55 / 834       
    @ Fo Sho

He said it was an obvious role, so it wouldn't be things like Jack of all Trades, which is why I assumed cop.

I need to think of a new sig.
    A Banned User
    Battle of the Forums EEH winning team
    posted 12-20-08 06:36 PM EDT (US)     56 / 834       
    I don't think I've seen iron scum often before
    Godfathers?

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
    "I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
    1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
    Maegereg
    posted 12-20-08 09:05 PM EDT (US)     57 / 834       
    No, by obvious he was referring to his post restriction. Not the entirety of his role.

Maegereg
    ,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
    "404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
    Free Kenan
    Shanks13
    Rogue Agent
    posted 12-20-08 11:05 PM EDT (US)     58 / 834       
    I lol'd at FoO's post. Waffling... Lol...

Beelzebub
    (id: Navarone_Revenge)
    posted 12-21-08 00:11 AM EDT (US)     59 / 834       
    being Varsuvius
    Either that or the Bard

Varsuvius would probably be a cop or a variation of it as in the comic, she has the power to identify thing. Though she also have destructive magic of massive destruction...

<Assumption Zone (Unstable Hypothesis)>
    The Bard... me no sure... He might be a useless protector who thinks he's useful or a roleblocker as in one episode he made all the goblins go to sleep, which gives him the possibility to have the ability to stop all night actions (last night)
    <End of Assumption Zone>

I don't have a penis - Ashrzr | What, ash has a penis - Blatant | no, I lie no longer - Ashrz
    Proof that Noodle is a typical tea-drinking British
    don't I have enough nicknames already - Revenge | no, you need more - Jack | says the tea drinking British! - Revenge | yes, say i. - Jack
    Enlightenment is only one click away
    Rotaretilbo
    posted 12-21-08 00:52 AM EDT (US)     60 / 834       
    I'd just like to take the time right here to note that Vaarsuvius is actually male, not female. :P

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    Beelzebub
    (id: Navarone_Revenge)
    posted 12-21-08 03:00 AM EDT (US)     61 / 834       
    What!? Everything I know about the world has been crushed by that statement!

I don't have a penis - Ashrzr | What, ash has a penis - Blatant | no, I lie no longer - Ashrz
    Proof that Noodle is a typical tea-drinking British
    don't I have enough nicknames already - Revenge | no, you need more - Jack | says the tea drinking British! - Revenge | yes, say i. - Jack
    Enlightenment is only one click away
    Arvedui
    Messiah of Fail
    (id: ashwin13)
    posted 12-21-08 03:06 AM EDT (US)     62 / 834       
    Dear God, FoO, dear God...
    I'd just like to take the time right here to note that Vaarsuvius is actually male, not female. :P
    Noooo! He's female!
    I think I've seen just about every role iron before. Iron townie, mafia, serial killer, even doctor, so that's like every major role except the cop.
    HL2 Mafia, EEH, Rot hosted, I was an iron cop.
    Same with no abbreviating words, abbreviating being ironic because it is so long itself, no?
    (other than that if you pressure me more you will be treated to yet more pointless waffling nonsense as per this post, courtesy of our dear, kind and benevolent modderator Rotaretilbo, read between the lines my friend)
    So you can't claim. Got it.
    and the most annoying part of my role is blindingly obvious, enjoy.
    That you're acting just like Vaarsuvius or just like Shinzo?

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
    |
    "I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
    "Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
    And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
    Rotaretilbo
    posted 12-21-08 03:24 AM EDT (US)     63 / 834       
    There are multiple references, but here's a specific one I can remember that identifies V as being male (last panel).

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0306.html

DunC
    (id: Evil_Cheese44221)
    posted 12-21-08 05:22 AM EDT (US)     64 / 834       
    Belkar as Vig
    Last time we played I recall Belkar being an SK.
    Although I may be wrong, not only that we must include Belkar's late character change in comic 603 or something.
    This makes me think that if you die, you turn into a zombie and join Xykon's cult.

Xykon-God Father
    Redcloak-Scum
    Monster in the Darkness-
    Roy-Double Voting Townie?
    Belkar-Vigilante Miller
    Durkon-Cop+Doctor
    Vaarsuvius-??
    Haley-Tracker+Lover (with Elan)
    Elan-Lover (with Haley)
    Nale-God Father
    Sabine-Scum (appears innocent when investigated?)
    Thog-Iron Scum
    Miko-Jack of All Trades?
    Qarr-Summons Devils each night.....?
    Celia-Doctor
    Banjo the Clown-Unlynchable Iron Day Vigilante with multiple kills
    I doubt Banjo will be in this

You also need to recall that this Mafia takes place around the time of the capture of Azure City.
    Therefore all the characters will be on boats.
    In this case, our mafia will be Linear Guild and the Noble Traitors.
    Xykon will either be Cult or a third mafia, or possibly not in the mafia at all.

"It is my Duty. My Duty, as a complete, and utter bastard."~Arnold Judas Rimmer
    "The real revolution starts with learning. If you're not angry, then you're not paying attention" - Tim McIlath
    "We're All The PirateBay"
    ~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Pit_King
    posted 12-21-08 08:31 AM EDT (US)     65 / 834       
    I am actually not that familiar with OOTS comics, but this is what I found on wikipedia about Vaarsuvius's gender:
    Vaarsuvius's gender is intentionally unclear, even from his/her teammates, and author Rich Burlew has already stated that V's gender will not be revealed and that any instances of characters in the comic referring to V as "he" or "she" only reflect on those characters' perceptions, and not on the reality of V's gender.[2]

Life's a bitch because if it was a slut, it'd be too easy.

GoSailing
    EEH Seraph
    posted 12-21-08 12:44 PM EDT (US)     66 / 834       
    You also need to recall that this Mafia takes place around the time of the capture of Azure City.
    Therefore all the characters will be on boats.
    In this case, our mafia will be Linear Guild and the Noble Traitors.
    Xykon will either be Cult or a third mafia, or possibly not in the mafia at all.
    Don't get caught up thinking that its going to mirror exactly whats happening at that time. You did that in Halo mafia at HWH and that got a townie lynched because his role didn't fit in the supposed timeframe.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
    Brightpup
    VIP
    (id: ChaosRobie)
    posted 12-21-08 12:58 PM EDT (US)     67 / 834       
    I doubt Banjo will be in this
    Why.. woulld... you... say such a thing!??!!?
    OH GREAT BANJO THE CLOWN SMITE HIM DOWN!
    Rotaretilbo
    posted 12-21-08 01:24 PM EDT (US)     68 / 834       
    Blast. Wiki defeats my perception again. I shall have victory someday...revenge shall be mine! Oh, right, also.

Vote Count
    Friend of Old - 7 (GoSailing, Beezlebub, Pit_King, A Banned User, The Brit, Survivor Fo Sho, Briguy)
    11 to lynch

Arvedui
    Messiah of Fail
    (id: ashwin13)
    posted 12-21-08 01:50 PM EDT (US)     69 / 834       
    Although I may be wrong, not only that we must include Belkar's late character change in comic 603 or something.
    Looking at the write up in the OP, I don't think that's taken into account this game. However, even then, Belkar wasn't as SK as he was at first. Belkar might not necessarily be an SK, especially since he was with Haley and helping her more than anything else, plus his sickness might come into factor sometime in this game.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
    |
    "I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
    "Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
    And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
    GoSailing
    EEH Seraph
    posted 12-21-08 02:07 PM EDT (US)     70 / 834       
    So, with the role hes kinda claiming, it would be a good guy with a positive action. Is this correct, to everybody's knowledge?

Maegereg
    posted 12-21-08 02:12 PM EDT (US)     71 / 834       
    Undoubtedly. Varsuvius has never been anything but good (except for his revenge sprees against Belkar).

Maegereg
    ,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
    "404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
    Free Kenan
    Nacht Jaeger
    (id: RCM7525)
    posted 12-21-08 04:09 PM EDT (US)     72 / 834       
    Yeah, I doubt that Varsuvius would be evil, and being iron does seem to fit him....

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
    Pit_King
    posted 12-21-08 04:32 PM EDT (US)     73 / 834       
    So he is Varsuvius and most likely cast some sort of spell to deflect the night actions. Was this the kind of rolecall you were looking for Sails?

GoSailing
    EEH Seraph
    posted 12-21-08 04:51 PM EDT (US)     74 / 834       
    OK, I'll believe it. One of my powers is a tracker and I tracked FoO and he targetted me. I knew that it was possible he was a cop or doc or something, so I didn't want to say why I was voting because that would give him the idea to claim something along those lines. I was hoping if he was scum he'd claim something and that he didn't target me to catch him in a lie. Knowing he can, most likely (no guarantees in mafia) be trusted is a good thing.

Pit_King
    posted 12-21-08 06:02 PM EDT (US)     75 / 834       
    Wait but that still does not fit. If FoO cast a spell or something to block the night actions, how did he also target you? Perhaps he didn't cast any spell and simply attempted to kill you, but someone else caused all night actions to fail. You should have waited and asked him what action he performed last night, or something along those lines. However I suppose unless someone wants to counter-claim FoO's rc of Varsuvius, he should be cleared.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 34  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames