You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.834 replies
Empires Heaven » Forums » Community Forum » Order of the Stick Mafia II - Game Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:Order of the Stick Mafia II - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 7 8 9 10 11 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 34  Next Page »
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 12-13-08 04:13 PM EDT (US)         

Xykon's hordes now occupy Azure City. The Order of the
Stick, Hinjo, and the rest of the paladins must flee before
his forces. Now they must somehow take back the city, while
dealing with an impending civil war and the schemes of the
Linear Guild. Will you survive?

Alive
01. Nacht Jaeger (Haley Starshine; Masonic Thief One-Shot Vigilante Bond Brother)
02. The Brit (Lien; Bodyguard)
08. The Wanderer (Roy Greenhilt; Cop Vigilante)
11. DunC (Therkla; Mafia(3) Informed Hitman Lover Unknown Reverse Traitor)
13. A Banned User (Elan; Masonic Assassin One-Shot Roleblocker Bond Brother)
15. coolkidx Catabre (Daigo Kato; Neighborhood Watch)
17. PurpleWorm (Kazumi Kato; Neighborhood Watch)
21. Azur (Hinjo; Noble Politician)

Dead
04. Maegereg (Redcloak; Mafia(2) Phylactery)
05. Arvedui (Nale; Mafia(1) Jack of All Trades)
06. GoSailing (Belkar Bitterleaf; Faith Tracker Cursed Vigilante)
07. GoldenEye923 (Qarr; Mafia(3) Summoner)
09. Brighty (Celia; Informed Governor)
10. grizzly137 (Daimyo Kubota; Mafia(3) One-Shot Ghost Noble Poisoner)
12. Mapppp Droideka_11 (Sabine; Mafia(1) Ghost)
16. Pit_King (Xykon; Mafia(2) Lich Necromancer)
18. Briguy (Durkon Thundershield; One-Shot Iron Doctor One-Shot Reviver)
19. Survivor Fo Sho (Miko Miyazaki; Serial Killer Cop)
20. Beezlebub Ashrzr (Beast in the Shadows; Mafia(2) Invisible Hitman)

Destroyed
03. Friend of Old (Zombie Vaarsuvius; Post Restricted Double Jack of All Trades Zombie)
14. Shanks13 (Zombie Thog; Mafia(1) Hitman Zombie)

Rules:
  • Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary. Once is fine, but if it happens multiple times, you may be mod-killed.
  • Do not reveal any information after your character has died.
  • This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Do not quote my emails. Paraphrase.
  • No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Follow HG's CoC
  • During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name. Be sure to bold it!
  • If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote. Otherwise, I'll ignore your new vote.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon

[This message has been edited by Rotaretilbo (edited 08-16-2009 @ 08:06 PM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    PurpleWorm
    posted 01-18-09 02:28 PM EDT (US)     201 / 834       
    Well for me and my partner, it was a completly useless night. I investigated grizzly as I said before, and my partner investigated another (I probably should not say who?) and that failed as well.

Tis' the problem with two 50% cops, 25% says both fail, 25% says both work, 50% says one works.

We can if we want, target the same person for a 100% chance of success (I'm not guessing this, it says this in our roles), but since there hasn't been anyone in particular to investigate we've been taking our chances with 50%s since the odds aren't that bad:

1 100% single investigation

v.

75% Chance of Investigation (25% of which two results are obtained)

25% Both Fail

So no leads. Sorry.

As for Shanks revival, it's just as possible Durkon did it as Xykon/Redcloak. It would be nice to hear from Shanks on this, though it really wouldn't change anything, no matter what he told us there would be the same chance he was lying.

PurpleWorm
    Winner of the 2008 AoMH Boss Battle Competition
    Scenarios: Knights of Ni, Gargarensis Rap (4.5)
    "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird, and not enough the bad luck of the early worm." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Rotaretilbo
    (id: Brandon Rebuga)
    posted 01-18-09 03:52 PM EDT (US)     202 / 834       
    Vote Count
    Shanks13 - 2 (The Brit, Briguy)
    9 to lynch

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
    DunC
    (id: Evil_Cheese44221)
    posted 01-18-09 04:44 PM EDT (US)     203 / 834       
    I suggest not trying to lynch Shanks.
    its clear that we lynched him before and he simply came back to life.
    My guess is, we need to eliminate Redcoak before even contemplating lynching Xykon.

"It is my Duty. My Duty, as a complete, and utter bastard."~Arnold Judas Rimmer
    "The real revolution starts with learning. If you're not angry, then you're not paying attention" - Tim McIlath
    "We're All The PirateBay"
    ~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Pit_King
    posted 01-18-09 04:59 PM EDT (US)     204 / 834       
    How do you know he's Xykon?

Life's a bitch because if it was a slut, it'd be too easy.

Nacht Jaeger
    (id: RCM7525)
    posted 01-18-09 06:27 PM EDT (US)     205 / 834       
    A question for someone who knows the comic: Does grizzly's character have blue hair?

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
    PurpleWorm
    posted 01-18-09 08:18 PM EDT (US)     206 / 834       
    Yes, but alot of the citizens/paladins of Azure City have blue hair too. Why?

PurpleWorm
    "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird, and not enough the bad luck of the early worm." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Azur
    Devil's Advocate
    (id: Azur_Fire)
    posted 01-19-09 02:03 AM EDT (US)     207 / 834       

You like? I still don't like the feet, but the rest looks nice
    DunC
    posted 01-19-09 04:50 PM EDT (US)     208 / 834       
    How do you know he's Xykon?
    Simple deduction:
    The only character who can, and has been, resurrected is Xykon.
    I have followed this comic for a long time, read them all, up to date.
    Xykon returns using the phylactery he gave to Red Cloak.
    Therefore he clearly can die, but will always be returned when redcloak lives.
    See?

"The real revolution starts with learning. If you're not angry, then you're not paying attention" - Tim McIlath
    ~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

DunC
    posted 01-19-09 04:51 PM EDT (US)     209 / 834       
    Noting that I was absent when he was lynched, so I've no idea if his role was or wasn't displayed.

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

PurpleWorm
    posted 01-19-09 07:11 PM EDT (US)     210 / 834       
    The only character who can, and has been, resurrected is Xykon.
    Wrong. Any wizard of the right level could resurrect any character with the use of alot of diamonds and the right scroll.

Thog is definetly not Xykon.

PurpleWorm
    Maegereg
    posted 01-19-09 08:02 PM EDT (US)     211 / 834       
    Yeah DunC, Shanks is Thog. Given that Thog has no magic whatsoever, we have to wonder what possessed someone to revive a mafia member.

Maegereg
    ,,,,,,,,,,Crusader for Commas,,,,,,,,,,
    "404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
    Free Kenan
    Azur
    Devil's Advocate
    posted 01-19-09 11:37 PM EDT (US)     212 / 834       
    The dwarf member of the linear guild is a cleric, and clerics can revive, no?

Then perchance this is how shanks is living?
    Beelzebub
    (id: Navarone_Revenge)
    posted 01-21-09 00:11 AM EDT (US)     213 / 834       
    But he can't revive himself, can he?
    I do remembered the dwarf to be called Thog, or maybe it's just my foolish memory saying "Thog = Thor = God of Dwarves"

I don't have a penis - Ashrzr | What, ash has a penis - Blatant | no, I lie no longer - Ashrz
    Proof that Noodle is a typical tea-drinking British
    don't I have enough nicknames already - Revenge | no, you need more - Jack | says the tea drinking British! - Revenge | yes, say i. - Jack
    Enlightenment is only one click away
    Maegereg
    posted 01-21-09 07:32 AM EDT (US)     214 / 834       
    Thog is the orc.

Maegereg
    "404 errors scare me too..." -Cadre ][ "We outnumber them. Theoretically, we should win." -RESOME ][ "OD scares me. A lot. I'd sooner drop napalm on it than post on it." -Rotaretilbo
    Free Kenan
    DunC
    posted 01-21-09 04:36 PM EDT (US)     215 / 834       
    Wrong. Any wizard of the right level could resurrect any character with the use of alot of diamonds and the right scroll.

Thog is definetly not Xykon.
    I assumed that resurrection spells were costly and that would not be added to the game.

So therefore I can only assume that the Clerics have one resurrect per game.

Ah, so he was Thog was he?
    My mistake.

Two dwarves:
    Hilgya (sp)
    and
    Durkon

Hilgya is Linear Guild
    Durkon is Order Of The Stick

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Azur
    Devil's Advocate
    posted 01-21-09 07:34 PM EDT (US)     216 / 834       
    But the female dwarf wasn't that evil...
    B Sull
    (id: Briguy54321)
    posted 01-21-09 10:00 PM EDT (US)     217 / 834       
    This seems like a no dah to me, Hilgya revived Shanks. I mean cmon, why would Durkon, a good guy, revive a bad guy (and don't going saying Durkon could've changed him good because that would be WAY too powerful).? Hilgya is the only logical explanation. This is why I think Shanks is still evil.

I need to think of a new sig.
    Beelzebub
    posted 01-22-09 01:03 AM EDT (US)     218 / 834       
    Ah yes, and they're in the same group, aren't they?
    Friend saving friend, that's quite logical.
    The problem is though, would we get rid of Shanks if Hilgya is still out there, able to revive? I doubt it's One-Shot, because then, she wouldn't waste it just after Day 1 and revive Shanks, who's a confirmed mafia.

I don't have a penis - Ashrzr | What, ash has a penis - Blatant | no, I lie no longer - Ashrz
    don't I have enough nicknames already - Revenge | no, you need more - Jack | says the tea drinking British! - Revenge | yes, say i. - Jack
    Beelzebub
    posted 01-22-09 01:04 AM EDT (US)     219 / 834       
    (and don't going saying Durkon could've changed him good because that would be WAY too powerful)
    Not if it's one-shot or has restrictions

B Sull
    (id: Briguy54321)
    posted 01-22-09 06:06 AM EDT (US)     220 / 834       
    I doubt it's One-Shot, because then, she wouldn't waste it just after Day 1 and revive Shanks, who's a confirmed mafia.

It HAS to be one shot, because if it wasn't, she could just revive every time that Shanks got lynched, while the mafia got kills. And I am in high doubt of the changing sides thing, because then I think Hilgya would have one too to revive someone to the mafia.

I need to think of a new sig.
    DunC
    posted 01-22-09 06:41 AM EDT (US)     221 / 834       
    But the female dwarf wasn't that evil...
    She was, she just loved Durkon.
    Remembering rightly they split ways due to their difference in gods. (Loki - Thor)

This seems like a no dah to me, Hilgya revived Shanks. I mean cmon, why would Durkon, a good guy, revive a bad guy (and don't going saying Durkon could've changed him good because that would be WAY too powerful).? Hilgya is the only logical explanation. This is why I think Shanks is still evil.
    Durkon cannot change alignments anyways.
    HOWEVER, Thog does seem to change sides pending on who has the most ice cream =P

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Arvedui
    Messiah of Fail
    (id: ashwin13)
    posted 01-22-09 05:53 PM EDT (US)     222 / 834       
    I seriously, and I mean seriously, doubt Hilgya is in this game. Why? While we have a huge number of players, including all the members of the Linear Guild makes a fricking huge mafia. Besides, this is OotS Mafia II. Hilgya had already left by the end of mafia I. Ergo, I believe this mafia has Nale, that she-demon, and Thog as part of the Linear Guild.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
    |
    "I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
    "Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
    And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
    DunC
    posted 01-22-09 06:06 PM EDT (US)     223 / 834       
    Then I'm stupmed.

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Beelzebub
    posted 01-22-09 07:19 PM EDT (US)     224 / 834       
    including all the members of the Linear Guild makes a fricking huge mafia.
    That should only make about 7 :P and I do remember, Rot's philosophy is to have as much scums as possible

Maegereg
    posted 01-22-09 07:39 PM EDT (US)     225 / 834       
    I agree with DunC. Hilya is a minor character, and it looks like we have at least two mafias (I don't see kubota as being part of the linear guild mafia) and probably three assuming we have team evil.

Maegereg
    Free Kenan
    « Previous Page  1 ··· 7 8 9 10 11 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 34  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames