You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.834 replies
Empires Heaven » Forums » Community Forum » Order of the Stick Mafia II - Game Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:Order of the Stick Mafia II - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 31 32 33 34  Next Page »
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 12-13-08 04:13 PM EDT (US)         

Xykon's hordes now occupy Azure City. The Order of the
Stick, Hinjo, and the rest of the paladins must flee before
his forces. Now they must somehow take back the city, while
dealing with an impending civil war and the schemes of the
Linear Guild. Will you survive?

Alive
01. Nacht Jaeger (Haley Starshine; Masonic Thief One-Shot Vigilante Bond Brother)
02. The Brit (Lien; Bodyguard)
08. The Wanderer (Roy Greenhilt; Cop Vigilante)
11. DunC (Therkla; Mafia(3) Informed Hitman Lover Unknown Reverse Traitor)
13. A Banned User (Elan; Masonic Assassin One-Shot Roleblocker Bond Brother)
15. coolkidx Catabre (Daigo Kato; Neighborhood Watch)
17. PurpleWorm (Kazumi Kato; Neighborhood Watch)
21. Azur (Hinjo; Noble Politician)

Dead
04. Maegereg (Redcloak; Mafia(2) Phylactery)
05. Arvedui (Nale; Mafia(1) Jack of All Trades)
06. GoSailing (Belkar Bitterleaf; Faith Tracker Cursed Vigilante)
07. GoldenEye923 (Qarr; Mafia(3) Summoner)
09. Brighty (Celia; Informed Governor)
10. grizzly137 (Daimyo Kubota; Mafia(3) One-Shot Ghost Noble Poisoner)
12. Mapppp Droideka_11 (Sabine; Mafia(1) Ghost)
16. Pit_King (Xykon; Mafia(2) Lich Necromancer)
18. Briguy (Durkon Thundershield; One-Shot Iron Doctor One-Shot Reviver)
19. Survivor Fo Sho (Miko Miyazaki; Serial Killer Cop)
20. Beezlebub Ashrzr (Beast in the Shadows; Mafia(2) Invisible Hitman)

Destroyed
03. Friend of Old (Zombie Vaarsuvius; Post Restricted Double Jack of All Trades Zombie)
14. Shanks13 (Zombie Thog; Mafia(1) Hitman Zombie)

Rules:
  • Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary. Once is fine, but if it happens multiple times, you may be mod-killed.
  • Do not reveal any information after your character has died.
  • This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Do not quote my emails. Paraphrase.
  • No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Follow HG's CoC
  • During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name. Be sure to bold it!
  • If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote. Otherwise, I'll ignore your new vote.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon

[This message has been edited by Rotaretilbo (edited 08-16-2009 @ 08:06 PM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    DunC
    (id: Evil_Cheese44221)
    posted 06-07-09 05:12 PM EDT (US)     776 / 834       
    A nudge, please?

"It is my Duty. My Duty, as a complete, and utter bastard."~Arnold Judas Rimmer
    "The real revolution starts with learning. If you're not angry, then you're not paying attention" - Tim McIlath
    "We're All The PirateBay"
    ~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

The Brit
    (id: EmpireMaster)
    posted 06-23-09 04:09 PM EDT (US)     777 / 834       
    I am Lien a body guard, loyal onlt lord Hinjo, I guard his Junk.

Who Dares Wins - SAS Motto.
    My LOTR Saga Thread(Currently In Production)
    My Scens: The SASo0-0o Hold The City
    DunC
    posted 06-24-09 08:23 PM EDT (US)     778 / 834       
    I guard his Junk

"The real revolution starts with learning. If you're not angry, then you're not paying attention" - Tim McIlath
    ~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

A Banned User
    Battle of the Forums EEH winning team
    posted 06-26-09 01:43 PM EDT (US)     779 / 834       
    I want a roleclaim out of DunC and Mappp. Refusal to do so and I will vig kill you. No excuses. Not when it looks like 1 more successful lynch and we've won.

Can we get a prod/replacement on Mapp by the way, I don't recall him posting. Ever.
    I'm also still concerned over Azurs claim of Noble when if you look at all the other roles they are long and complex, where as 'noble' just doesn't seem to fit in, but I'd like a roleclaim out of everybody left to RC(DunC and Mappp) before we should make a Vig/lynching decision.

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
    "I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
    1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
    The Brit
    posted 06-26-09 02:08 PM EDT (US)     780 / 834       
    I agree Hinjo is also a paladin, part of the same order as Miko(Survivor Fo Sho), but minus the crazy part. As Miko was a cop I would assume this would be part of his role too.

DunC
    posted 06-26-09 06:31 PM EDT (US)     781 / 834       
    Fine then.
    I am Therkla mafia hitman Vigilante
    As part of the Daimyo mafia I was mafia, however I was aware who Elan was since the game started. Upon a preset condition (no idea what) I switch sides.
    It's either related to the death of all my partners of the fact my character is in love with Elan.

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

The Brit
    posted 06-27-09 07:07 AM EDT (US)     782 / 834       
    Is that the half-ork girl?

A Banned User
    posted 06-27-09 02:29 PM EDT (US)     783 / 834       
    So if you were mafia and knew who I was, why didn't you kill me?

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant

1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    The Brit
    posted 06-27-09 03:30 PM EDT (US)     784 / 834       
    She loves elan and cannot kill him so when you revealed yourself she turned good.

In the actual comic she refuses(to kill elan) and is killed by Daimyo.

The Brit
    posted 06-27-09 03:44 PM EDT (US)     785 / 834       
    DunC
    posted 06-28-09 12:28 PM EDT (US)     786 / 834       
    Right, so we need another claim and we're done, yes?

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

A Banned User
    posted 06-29-09 11:51 AM EDT (US)     787 / 834       
    She loves elan and cannot kill him so when you revealed yourself she turned good.
    And why the hell do you know this? And I also revealed myself on day 1, so if DunC turned good when I revealed myself he would have done it then not when everybody died.

A Banned User
    posted 06-29-09 11:52 AM EDT (US)     788 / 834       
    By everybody I mean everyone in his mafia.

And so DunC are you a lover with me or something? Because if not surely you would have got me killed and then removed a powerful confirmed day vigilante?

I don't buy it.

The Brit
    posted 06-29-09 12:07 PM EDT (US)     789 / 834       
    Hey I'm not saying Dunc is 'thingy' but if he is 'thingy' i'm supplying evidence of the fact that 'thingy' will not kill after Elan is revealed.

DunC
    posted 06-29-09 12:32 PM EDT (US)     790 / 834       
    And why the hell do you know this? And I also revealed myself on day 1, so if DunC turned good when I revealed myself he would have done it then not when everybody died.[/q

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

DunC
    posted 06-29-09 12:36 PM EDT (US)     791 / 834       
    And why the hell do you know this? And I also revealed myself on day 1, so if DunC turned good when I revealed myself he would have done it then not when everybody died.
    No because think like this:
    Therkla doesn't become a good guy because Elan reveals himself as she still holds oaths to Daimo.
    Logic then dictates that either her Mafia must be dead or She must target Elan / Elan target her.
    Frankly I don't wanna test either of those
    And so DunC are you a lover with me or something? Because if not surely you would have got me killed and then removed a powerful confirmed day vigilante?
    Yes, a one-sided lover.
    I played the role of Therkla ensuring no one ever targetted you within my mafia.

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Droideka_11
    posted 07-12-09 12:22 PM EDT (US)     792 / 834       
    signing up for a replacement

droideka_11@yahoo.com

Will start reading the thread.

Edit: Done.

"Rot's given a free pass simply because he's Rot." - theferret

[This message has been edited by Droideka_11 (edited 07-12-2009 @ 02:16 PM).]

Droideka_11
    posted 07-13-09 02:19 PM EDT (US)     793 / 834       
    Confirmed

Alright so it looks like I'm the only one who hasn't RC'ed.

I'm O-Chul a Semi-Iron, 1-Shot Roleblocker

Mapppp hasn't used his roleblock.

Right now I'm suspicious DunC.
    Frankly, No.
    My role confirms several things and may be important later.
    Fine then.
    As part of the Daimyo mafia I was mafia, however I was aware who Elan was since the game started. Upon a preset condition (no idea what) I switch sides.
    It's either related to the death of all my partners of the fact my character is in love with Elan.
    Looks like an inconsistency to me. I don't see how your role confirms several things.
    Right, can we get a full list of claims please?
    Why were you so intent on getting every claim? It seems to me that you were seeing which characters were already taken. This is also evident when you make the roleclaim's list.
    Nacht - Haley
    ABU - Elan
    PurpWorm - Katsumi
    Cat - Daigo
    Azur - Hinjo
    Mapppp - ???
    Brit - ???
    Wanderer - ???
    Notice how he is only adds the names of each character and not their complete roleclaim.
    ABU have you used your power today?
    More testing the waters on his part.
    Fine then.
    I don't buy it, you're taking advantage of the fact that all your mates are dead and adding that to your RC. Besides, it makes no sense for you to "change sides" when you already know who your mafia mates were. Conveniantly your mafia mates are all dead and you can't out them.
    Yes, a one-sided lover.
    I played the role of Therkla ensuring no one ever targetted you within my mafia.
    Now you've added to your role. First you were a Mafia Hitman turned Vigilante, and now you're a one-sided lover.
    No because think like this:
    Therkla doesn't become a good guy because Elan reveals himself as she still holds oaths to Daimo.
    Logic then dictates that either her Mafia must be dead or She must target Elan / Elan target her.
    Frankly I don't wanna test either of those
    This makes no sense at all. You have to kill your lover in order to become good?

Your RC doesn't make any sense, if you turn good when your Mafia mates die, then wouldn't you be able to out your Mafia mates on the very first day and flip town?

DunC
    posted 07-13-09 05:38 PM EDT (US)     794 / 834       
    Honestly, I've no idea what the condition is.
    My guess is as good as yours.
    Looks like an inconsistency to me. I don't see how your role confirms several things.
    It confirms ABU again
    It confirms there are several lover conditions
    It confirms that we have several members of the Linear Guild remaining

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

DunC
    posted 07-13-09 05:44 PM EDT (US)     795 / 834       
    This makes no sense at all. You have to kill your lover in order to become good?

Your RC doesn't make any sense, if you turn good when your Mafia mates die, then wouldn't you be able to out your Mafia mates on the very first day and flip town?
    If you'd read the comic you'd understand.
    Why were you so intent on getting every claim? It seems to me that you were seeing which characters were already taken. This is also evident when you make the roleclaim's list.
    I took that roleclaim list from someone else who had previously posted it?
    Fact remains, we need to realise we have a few Linear Guild members lurking among us:
    Most likely Sabine and one other, with Thog and Nale dead
    Notice how he is only adds the names of each character and not their complete roleclaim.
    So what?
    That's not a bad thing.
    I'm more concentrated on less likely characters at the moment.
    More testing the waters on his part.
    Again, so what?
    ABU has made it VERY clear he is a day vig, I'm practically infamous for never reading the thread completely.
    Therefore it's common for me to ask players to repeat what they have done.
    Now you've added to your role. First you were a Mafia Hitman turned Vigilante, and now you're a one-sided lover.
    Would you announce to the game that they can kill THREE protown players just by killing one player?
    No?
    Thought not.
    I don't buy it, you're taking advantage of the fact that all your mates are dead and adding that to your RC. Besides, it makes no sense for you to "change sides" when you already know who your mafia mates were. Conveniantly your mafia mates are all dead and you can't out them.
    It makes perfect sense given the comic canon.

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Droideka_11
    posted 07-14-09 01:44 AM EDT (US)     796 / 834       
    It confirms ABU again
    It confirms there are several lover conditions
    It confirms that we have several members of the Linear Guild remaining
    It confirms nothing. ABU has been confirmed for a while now and we can't take what you've told us as "confirmed".
    I took that roleclaim list from someone else who had previously posted it?
    Fact remains, we need to realise we have a few Linear Guild members lurking among us:
    Most likely Sabine and one other, with Thog and Nale dead
    So what? That doesn't help us at all in catching scum. I hate it when people start speculating about which characters are Mafia. It does nothing to move the game forward.
    So what?
    That's not a bad thing.
    I'm more concentrated on less likely characters at the moment.
    I don't see why you would. Roles are as equally important as names.
    Again, so what?
    ABU has made it VERY clear he is a day vig, I'm practically infamous for never reading the thread completely.
    Therefore it's common for me to ask players to repeat what they have done.
    Still seems scummy to me.
    Would you announce to the game that they can kill THREE protown players just by killing one player?
    No?
    Thought not.
    I don't know what you're trying to say here. Explain.
    It makes perfect sense given the comic canon.
    So what? It can make perfect sense in terms of flavor and it still doesn't make you Town. I don't care how logical it might seem, with your knowledge of the theme you could have easily made it up.

DunC
    posted 07-14-09 05:38 AM EDT (US)     797 / 834       
    Still seems scummy to me.
    Right, I'm trying to ask ABU whether or not we still have a day and that's apparently scummy?
    Highly flawed argument there.
    So what? That doesn't help us at all in catching scum. I hate it when people start speculating about which characters are Mafia. It does nothing to move the game forward.
    On the contrary, selecting the least likely characters and observing their role can more than often unveil Scum.
    I don't know what you're trying to say here. Explain.
    3 Protown roles:
    Elan - Day Vig
    Haley - I can't remember the role or if it's even been announced
    Therkla - Ex Hitman, Vigilante

You kill one of them in particular, all three of us will die
    So what? It can make perfect sense in terms of flavor and it still doesn't make you Town. I don't care how logical it might seem, with your knowledge of the theme you could have easily made it up.
    I concur, I could easily have made this up - but I'd have picked a far safer character to claim as than Therkla.
    She's quite a shaky role to defend as you can see...

~~~~Evil_Cheese44221~~~~

Droideka_11
    posted 07-14-09 03:45 PM EDT (US)     798 / 834       
    Right, I'm trying to ask ABU whether or not we still have a day and that's apparently scummy?
    Highly flawed argument there.
    No. I'm saying it rang scummy to me when you were asking for a lot of information before you claimed.
    On the contrary, selecting the least likely characters and observing their role can more than often unveil Scum.
    No you were speculating on who is Mafia. How does that help us at all? Unless scum plan on RCing as their Mafia role, that is utterly useless. It's a way of appearing active while not contributing at all to scum hunting IMO.
    3 Protown roles:
    Elan - Day Vig
    Haley - I can't remember the role or if it's even been announced
    Therkla - Ex Hitman, Vigilante

You kill one of them in particular, all three of us will die
    You can't know this for sure. Natch hasn't claimed he is a lover with ABU, only you have.
    I concur, I could easily have made this up - but I'd have picked a far safer character to claim as than Therkla.
    She's quite a shaky role to defend as you can see...
    Well according to you, your role makes perfect sense flavor wise.

Anyways, we seem to be the only ones active. Rot can you prod the other players?

Azur
    Devil's Advocate
    (id: Azur_Fire)
    posted 07-14-09 07:42 PM EDT (US)     799 / 834       
    I check this every now and then, no worries
    PurpleWorm
    posted 07-14-09 09:58 PM EDT (US)     800 / 834       
    I forgot this game existed. Excuse me while I catch up on 16 pages of material.

PurpleWorm
    Winner of the 2008 AoMH Boss Battle Competition
    Scenarios: Knights of Ni, Gargarensis Rap (4.5)
    "I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird, and not enough the bad luck of the early worm." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
    « Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 31 32 33 34  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames