You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.834 replies
Empires Heaven » Forums » Community Forum » Order of the Stick Mafia II - Game Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:Order of the Stick Mafia II - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 6 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 34  Next Page »
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 12-13-08 04:13 PM EDT (US)         

Xykon's hordes now occupy Azure City. The Order of the
Stick, Hinjo, and the rest of the paladins must flee before
his forces. Now they must somehow take back the city, while
dealing with an impending civil war and the schemes of the
Linear Guild. Will you survive?

Alive
01. Nacht Jaeger (Haley Starshine; Masonic Thief One-Shot Vigilante Bond Brother)
02. The Brit (Lien; Bodyguard)
08. The Wanderer (Roy Greenhilt; Cop Vigilante)
11. DunC (Therkla; Mafia(3) Informed Hitman Lover Unknown Reverse Traitor)
13. A Banned User (Elan; Masonic Assassin One-Shot Roleblocker Bond Brother)
15. coolkidx Catabre (Daigo Kato; Neighborhood Watch)
17. PurpleWorm (Kazumi Kato; Neighborhood Watch)
21. Azur (Hinjo; Noble Politician)

Dead
04. Maegereg (Redcloak; Mafia(2) Phylactery)
05. Arvedui (Nale; Mafia(1) Jack of All Trades)
06. GoSailing (Belkar Bitterleaf; Faith Tracker Cursed Vigilante)
07. GoldenEye923 (Qarr; Mafia(3) Summoner)
09. Brighty (Celia; Informed Governor)
10. grizzly137 (Daimyo Kubota; Mafia(3) One-Shot Ghost Noble Poisoner)
12. Mapppp Droideka_11 (Sabine; Mafia(1) Ghost)
16. Pit_King (Xykon; Mafia(2) Lich Necromancer)
18. Briguy (Durkon Thundershield; One-Shot Iron Doctor One-Shot Reviver)
19. Survivor Fo Sho (Miko Miyazaki; Serial Killer Cop)
20. Beezlebub Ashrzr (Beast in the Shadows; Mafia(2) Invisible Hitman)

Destroyed
03. Friend of Old (Zombie Vaarsuvius; Post Restricted Double Jack of All Trades Zombie)
14. Shanks13 (Zombie Thog; Mafia(1) Hitman Zombie)

Rules:
  • Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary. Once is fine, but if it happens multiple times, you may be mod-killed.
  • Do not reveal any information after your character has died.
  • This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Do not quote my emails. Paraphrase.
  • No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Follow HG's CoC
  • During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name. Be sure to bold it!
  • If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote. Otherwise, I'll ignore your new vote.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon

[This message has been edited by Rotaretilbo (edited 08-16-2009 @ 08:06 PM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    GoSailing
    EEH Seraph
    posted 12-21-08 07:37 PM EDT (US)     76 / 834       
    I ignored what you said since you were of the assumption that he blocked all actions. This seems ridiculous. Most others were saying he'd be a doc or cop and I would completely understand FoO wanting to either clear me as a cop or protect me as a doc.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
    Brightpup
    VIP
    (id: ChaosRobie)
    posted 12-21-08 07:41 PM EDT (US)     77 / 834       
    He probaly tried to kill you. Perhaps hes a schizo? Would seem to fit.
    Pit_King
    posted 12-21-08 08:07 PM EDT (US)     78 / 834       
    Perhaps you should read the entire post and not just the first two sentences. Basically it would have been better if you had asked what FoO did last night, but there's no point in arguing with the past. However, the notion that Varsuvius can block night actions targetted at him is not an impossibility. He appears to be a few strong magician of some sort and probably can utilize a variety of spells (jack of all trades?) one which may include barrier or something along those lines.

Life's a bitch because if it was a slut, it'd be too easy.

Pit_King
    posted 12-21-08 08:08 PM EDT (US)     79 / 834       
    He appears to be a few strong magician
    Take out the "few", I have no idea how that got in there :S

Survivor Fo Sho
    posted 12-21-08 09:06 PM EDT (US)     80 / 834       
    Breadcrum?

My signature is fly. It takes up one line.
    B Sull
    (id: Briguy54321)
    posted 12-21-08 09:51 PM EDT (US)     81 / 834       
    Doubt it, then again I still don't really get the theme so I'm just gonna hang around and hopefully catch someone acting scummy.

I need to think of a new sig.
    Survivor Fo Sho
    posted 12-21-08 10:16 PM EDT (US)     82 / 834       
    Unvote.

Friend of Old seems like a town to me, for now I will unvote him for various resions.

Brightpup
    VIP
    (id: ChaosRobie)
    posted 12-21-08 11:40 PM EDT (US)     83 / 834       
    Arvedui
    Messiah of Fail
    (id: ashwin13)
    posted 12-22-08 02:44 AM EDT (US)     84 / 834       
    @PitKing: I don't think FoO would have been able to tell us who he targeted anyway, and if we can believe him, and even that I'm not sure of, then he's surely town. I think I can understand why Sails might just have gone and told us instead of waiting for FoO.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
    |
    "I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
    "Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
    And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
    Beelzebub
    (id: Navarone_Revenge)
    posted 12-22-08 03:00 AM EDT (US)     85 / 834       
    Hmm, why are we all speaking for FoO? He only posted once, and here, a bunch of assumptions that would help him lie.

I don't see why would FoO be town just by talking gibberish, and him targetting GoSailings don't make him town either. :/ I am not implying that he's scum, but right now, there're no evidence whether he's town or scum :X I'm very confuzzled.

I don't have a penis - Ashrzr | What, ash has a penis - Blatant | no, I lie no longer - Ashrz
    Proof that Noodle is a typical tea-drinking British
    don't I have enough nicknames already - Revenge | no, you need more - Jack | says the tea drinking British! - Revenge | yes, say i. - Jack
    Enlightenment is only one click away
    Pit_King
    posted 12-22-08 07:35 AM EDT (US)     86 / 834       
    Oh yea:

Unvote

Regardless, he is most likely Varsuvius unless someone wants to come forth and cc (unless the main characters aren't alllowed to rc?)

Nacht Jaeger
    (id: RCM7525)
    posted 12-22-08 01:54 PM EDT (US)     87 / 834       
    Why wouldn't he be allowed to RC?

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
    Survivor Fo Sho
    posted 12-22-08 02:04 PM EDT (US)     88 / 834       
    Do not quote my emails. Paraphrase.

Survivor Fo Sho
    posted 12-22-08 02:05 PM EDT (US)     89 / 834       
    That looks like to me anyone can RC just put there role in their own words.

Pit_King
    posted 12-22-08 03:12 PM EDT (US)     90 / 834       
    Why wouldn't he be allowed to RC?
    Secondly I have no information to give you (other than that if you pressure me more you will be treated to yet more pointless waffling nonsense as per this post, courtesy of our dear, kind and benevolent modderator Rotaretilbo, read between the lines my friend)
    As Arvedui concluded, FoO was most likely hinting towards the fact that he is not allowed to rc directly.

Rotaretilbo
    (id: Brandon Rebuga)
    posted 12-22-08 03:22 PM EDT (US)     91 / 834       
    Vote Count
    Shank13 - 1 (Brighty)
    Friend of Old - 5 (GoSailing, Beezlebub, A Banned User, The Brit, Briguy)
    11 to lynch

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
    B Sull
    posted 12-22-08 03:30 PM EDT (US)     92 / 834       
    I think we are giving FoO way to much information to work off. He only gave us one measly post, and we are assuming way too much off of what I found pointless information. I want a real RC, names and all.

GoSailing
    EEH Seraph
    posted 12-22-08 04:58 PM EDT (US)     93 / 834       
    If we take his post to mean hes Varv whatever and he would be a good person and nobody counter claims, then thats all we need to know.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
    Beelzebub
    posted 12-22-08 05:53 PM EDT (US)     94 / 834       
    Why do people ignore what I said, and then repeat, and other people pay attention...

Anyway...
    If we take his post to mean hes Varv whatever and he would be a good person and nobody counter claims, then thats all we need to know.
    Ah, I see. I still think it's to his advantage that we speak for him, but then again, if nobody counterclaim as Varsiuus, he should be it.
    Btw, it's easiest to call him V-Man, which is one (if not the only) of his nicknames.

Unvote
    So, back to Shanks, eh?

I don't have a penis - Ashrzr | What, ash has a penis - Blatant | no, I lie no longer - Ashrz
    don't I have enough nicknames already - Revenge | no, you need more - Jack | says the tea drinking British! - Revenge | yes, say i. - Jack
    Arvedui
    Messiah of Fail
    (id: ashwin13)
    posted 12-22-08 05:58 PM EDT (US)     95 / 834       
    Why did we go to Shanks in the first place? I don't have anyone on my list, but does anyone else know any potential scum, seen scummy behavior, etc.? Not really eager to go after a third rc after the last two...

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
    |
    "I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
    "Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
    And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
    Friend of Old
    Resident Madman
    posted 12-22-08 06:09 PM EDT (US)     96 / 834       
    For future reference this isn't lurking, this me me just not being bothered to type so much every time I want to say a little something. This time I'll say the important bit first so you can ignore everything after that. I have seen several assumptions bandied around about me and it's all true. I am who you suggest. Sort of. Well, maybe not so much. But in the simplist sense I am. I put it this way because it takes up more words and makes my life therefore easier. Well, I say easier it just means less surreal waffle and more vaugely uesful waffle. Well, I say useful, it isn't at all really is it. My role isn't that interesting, it's a boy's name, begins in J and ends in K. I used the C bit last night and found Mr. Sails I to the N to the N to the O, you get the idea. So you can believe his watcher claim because he got my action right and I found him right. Got it?

Now I would normally random vote at this point, but seeing as chances are I'll hit someone I don't want to and it will be such a mission to unvote again I refuse to with every fibre of my being. I also have no good leads so I'm struggling to fill space here. Why no straightforward roleclaim you ask? Because I get the feeling that's in character and hopefully the town will get what I'm not saying and the scum won't. I don't like early claiming, from me at least. I think that's enough, I'll go and read some comics and bully details out of the Rotmeister. Tally ho.

Doctor FoO
    GoSailing
    EEH Seraph
    posted 12-22-08 08:33 PM EDT (US)     97 / 834       
    OK makes enough sense based on what everybody has said. Although I don't really see the point in that, FoO, as there need only be a marginally intelligent scum to figure it out.

B Sull
    posted 12-22-08 09:54 PM EDT (US)     98 / 834       
    There's no point of just telling us something only an intelligent person would know, because for all we know that person could be scum and your idea would've backfired. So unless someone can fill me in here, do you mind speaking out more clearly?

Mapppp
    (id: Jimmy2)
    posted 12-22-08 10:11 PM EDT (US)     99 / 834       
    So unless someone can fill me in here, do you mind speaking out more clearly?
    He probably can't. He must have a weird post restriction.

So, for now, Sails and FoO are the closest to confirmed townies we have.

◓◓◓◓◓
    Beelzebub
    posted 12-22-08 11:08 PM EDT (US)     100 / 834       
    Why did we go to Shanks in the first place? I don't have anyone on my list, but does anyone else know any potential scum, seen scummy behavior, etc.? Not really eager to go after a third rc after the last two...
    Arvy, my dear, Shanks was a random vote until GoSailings told us about his suspicion on FoO.
    He probably can't. He must have a weird post restriction.

So, for now, Sails and FoO are the closest to confirmed townies we have.
    He can't but he won't and his post restriction is character/word/sentence quantity specific.
    OK makes enough sense based on what everybody has said. Although I don't really see the point in that, FoO, as there need only be a marginally intelligent scum to figure it out.
    @FoO: I second the above. Quite simple to figure out, but then someone didn't get it, so I guess, your plan worked.

So, I shall ask this again... Back to the old random wagon? Or shall we wait for another piece of info to pop up. Cop investigations are unreliable on Night 0, unless you are 100% sure you are 100% sane with 100% confidence, and I 100% emphasize the fact that 100% mean 100%. ORRRRRRRRR shall we make another random wagon, which is not wise, but is nevertheless another choice. Hmm actually, going to the old wagon and making a new wagon makes no difference.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5 6 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 34  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames