Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.73 replies
Empires Heaven » Forums » Community Forum » Broken Arrow
Bottom
Topic Subject:Broken Arrow
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 12-11-08 07:26 PM EDT (US)         
Alright, so I'm looking to do a small Roleplay here. Post modern military, probably focusing on counter-terrorism. Hopefully avoid some cliches in the process, but then, you can hardly RP without cliches. :P

The year is 2020. In 2012, Iraq and Afghanistan were both fully under their own control again, Iran had suffered a revolution in which the Ayatollah was overthrown, the Russian economy had stabilized without resorting to Communism, and contrary to all predictions, the world is at peace. The UN has turned its attention to Sudan and managed to defuse ethnic cleansing there, and the process of defusing rising situations in the Balkans is underway. However, many believe this is the calm before the storm, that terrorism can never be defeated, only delayed, and so in preparation for the possibility of a resurgence in terrorism, the UN formed a unit called Gray Fox in late 2019. This unit has pulled the best of the best from the special forces of countries within the UN, and brought them together for the sole purpose of keeping the peace. And while there have been small upsets, the peace has generally been maintained and Gray Fox has never been called upon, until now. Chechen forces are making a reappearance in Russia, and Gray Fox is being mobilized for the first time. The objective: recover a stolen British nuclear warhead.

I'm looking for about five people, though I'm ok with seven. Please post a character bio to sign up. Try to follow the format below.

Name: Your character's name.
Birth Place: Your character's birth place (include, city, state/province/region, and country).
Birth Date: Your character's date of birth.
Military Service: Any military history for your character.
Bio: A brief backstory for your character.
Primary Weapon: Your character's main weapon(s).
Secondary Weapon: Your character's sidearm.
Other Weapons: Other weapons your character carries.
Also Proficient With: Weapons your character may be familiar with, but not necessarily use in his/her designated role(s).
Specialty: The role(s) your character excels in.

This RP will be a mix of freeform and strict play. I will be creating scenarios, but I'm not going to dictate how the rest of you act. I will provide plot twists now and then, and may take control of hostile personnel, but generally, if you promise to all be realistic, you are allowed to do as you wish. We'll all be on the same team here. I want to warn against players who will try to overglorify or dramatize their characters. I want this to be realistic. This isn't a series of multiple lone wolf heroes, but rather a unit.

Scenarios will come in three parts. I will announce a scenario, and then we will all plan the operation. After planning is complete, we will execute the operation. And once we are done executing, I'll give a brief summary of the after-effects of the operation. Then, based on what we did, I'll announce the next scenario.

1. Rotaretilbo - Hank J Wimbleton II
2. buffa1oso1di3r - Jamal Britton
3. Azzt_Rhell - Johanssen Spitzberg
4. Friend of Old - Arnold Farrow
5. Gallowglass - Diarmaid MacAmadan Caimbeul
6. Arvedui - Alexander Grant
7. Sargon II - Cai Llewellyn

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon

[This message has been edited by Rotaretilbo (edited 12-13-2008 @ 04:03 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 12-15-08 05:08 PM EDT (US)     26 / 73       
Time: ???

Arnold lay in bed snoring, life at last peaceful for him. He didn’t even mind too much when the phone rang. Without opening his eyes he groped the table next to him, eventually grabbing the handset. Still half asleep he held it to his ear and mumbled, “Sally, I thought I told you. There is nothing so important that it cannot wait until I get to the office. Now, what was it you wanted?”

“Who the hell is Sally?” came a very male voice from the other end to the phone.

Arnold screamed, leapt a foot out of his bed and landed hard on the floor. Wincing he retrieved the handset and held it to his ear, “Who the bloody hell is this?” he almost shouted down the phone.

“That doesn’t matter. All that matters Captain Farrow is that your lift is here. It’s go time.” Why did Arnold always have to deal with nutters? It was the same at the law office, all his clients were the crazy ones. However he knew exactly what was happening right now. The man had called him Captain Farrow. Captain Farrow. He hadn’t been called Captain Farrow since he left the army, except of course for…

Arnold whipped open the drawer of his bedside cabinet and withdrew his faithful revolver and stood up very slowly. He crept over to the curtains and without touching them, peered through the gap between them and the wall. He could see a black Audi outside and two soldiers walking up the path in dress uniform. Arnold swore, which was promptly followed by a sharp knock on the door. “Captain Farrow, it’s time” came a voice.

Arnold swore again and began to creep towards the back of the house. He strained his ears to hear what the soldiers were saying. “Captain?” came the first voice again.

“They said we might have some trouble. They say Farrow’s shell shocked or something, disturbed,” came a second voice.

“Then why the hell recruit him?” came the first voice.

“Because he’s a legend. That’s why, I overheard some SAS blokes talking about him once, they actually spoke in hushed voices. Nobody scares those guys, yet they seemed loathe to mention this guy’s name,” then suddenly louder, “Staying in bed isn’t an option Captain, we’re coming in!”

The door then broke down and the two soldiers saw Arnold fumbling with the lock on the back door, unable to open it in his panic. Arnold span around and aimed his revolver. The soldiers acted on instinct, ducking into alcoves and doorways. “We don’t want trouble Captain, put the gun down” came the voice of the first one.

“Then leave me be! I’m not safe” he said, his voice was quivering and his nose twitching. Then he noticed the small metal cylinder at his feet, more importantly the gas issuing from it. His last thought before he hit the floor was that he knew the shag pile had been a bad idea, and now he was going to get sucked back into it all again. A world of death, demons and darkness.

Doctor FoO
Azzt_Rhell
posted 12-15-08 06:15 PM EDT (US)     27 / 73       
Spitzberg was dozing in his recliner in front of the TV when the phone rang. He set the now-empty plate down on the side table, then grabbed the phone.
"Hello?"
"...yes it is."
"Very well."
Spizberg held the phone out in front of him for a minute, staring at it, then dialed another number.
"It's Johanssen. I'm going to be away for an unknown amount of time. Do you think you could check on the house every so often?"
"Thanks. Bye."
Spitzberg stood up and tossed the phone onto the recliner, shut off the TV, and headed towards his bedroom.

Just over eight minutes later, Spitzberg shut the door of the house, fifteen minutes south of the Frankfurt am Main urban sprawl, got into his BMW, and pulled out of the driveway heading for Darmstadt.

{{TINPC}}Azzt_Rhell
buffa1oso1di3r
posted 12-15-08 08:24 PM EDT (US)     28 / 73       
Hotel in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.

Britton awoke with a start when his phone rang.

"Yes?"
"Oh, alright."

Britton threw on his Marine Corps Utilities, strapped his Kimber Aegis to his ankle, and walked out of the hotel, got into his rental car, and drove to Darmstadt.

[This message has been edited by buffa1oso1di3r (edited 12-30-2008 @ 09:38 AM).]

Rotaretilbo
posted 12-15-08 10:58 PM EDT (US)     29 / 73       
0430 Hours, July 7, 2020 (Greenwich Mean Time) \ Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Hank was seated, enjoying a quiet meal. It had been a long time since he had gotten a chance to enjoy a quiet meal. He lived alone now, his parents having passed on not so long ago, in what used to be the family home. He was far enough out of the population center that he had set up targets in the back to practice sniping. It wasn't the same as the real thing, he had thought to himself, but he didn't want to get rusty, and he didn't want to get in trouble with the law, like many of his elders had. He came from a long line of vigilantes. His father had been slightly upset when he opted to join the military rather than being an enforcer of his own law, but Hank didn't much care what his father felt about the matter. He was killing people, people that at least someone thought was corrupt, which was what mattered. Of course, all he had really done was train. Train, train, train. It seemed as though the KSK never deployed anywhere.

The phone rang. Hank was tempted to chop it in half with the aging katana he was toying with, but decided to answer it instead.

"Wimbleton." Germans generally tend to answer their phones by stating their last name.

"Hallo. Wir haben eine...Lage." Hello. We have a...situation.

"Ein Auftrag?" A mission?

"Ja. Fahren Sie mit der I-C-E nach Darmstadt." Yes. Take the InterCity-Express to Darmstadt.

"Bejahend." Affirmative.

Hank set the phone back down. A mission? Finally, he would have something to do other than shoot wooden targets and small furry animals that occasionally crossed his sights. He wasn't looking forward to the train trip, but at least he wasn't flying. Hank much preferred the smoother ride of a train than turbulence. At least he could sleep on a train. He mapped his route in his head. He'd take the station in Essen to Duisburg, down through Düsseldorf and then Köln, and fianlly Frankfurt Airport Station to Darmstadt.

He went to pack up his gear, which consisted of no less than four German sidearms, a Russian machine pistol, a German assault rifle that could be modified into a carbine, a handful of throwing knives, the family katana, several extra uniforms, food for the trip, and other necessities. Any other Wimbleton would have worn the katana, but Hank didn't care. It might be an insult to his family that he didn't take the weapon seriously, but who in their right mind would? It was a decrepit old weapon, liable to break if he even tried to use it in battle. He'd had a sheath sown into his uniforms, so he'd wear it on missions, but he never really expected to use it.

Briefly contemplating, he removed one of the pistols, a Mark.23 Mod.0, from his pack and holstered it instead, then zipped up the large duffel bag. He then turned his attention to his primary weapons, his sniper rifles. He had seven of different make and caliber, but he would only be bringing two along. Selecting first the DSR-Precision DSR-50, he disassembled it, properly cleaned it for the second time this week, and reassembled it. He then selected the Heckler und Koch MSG-90 and repeated the process. He cleaned all of his weapons once a week, to ensure they were in optimal condition, but he paid special attention to his rifles. They were his comrades, his friends. He would trust them before he trusted human elements. He went over and got several hard cases from a closet, putting each rifle in, body first, then scopes, then suppressors and blast compensators, then bipods and folding tripods, then ammunition, and then any other modifications. Snapping each case shut, he hefted the duffel bag over his shoulder and left for the Essen Main Train Station with a case in each hand.

This had better be good, he thought to himself.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach

[This message has been edited by Rotaretilbo (edited 12-15-2008 @ 10:59 PM).]

buffa1oso1di3r
posted 12-15-08 11:16 PM EDT (US)     30 / 73       
0500 Hours, July 7, 2020 (Greenwich Mean Time) \ Outside of Frankfurt, Germany

Lewis drove down the Autobahn, constantly staring at the Knights Armory PDW he had kept in the passenger seat. He had cleaned it before arriving here, an it was his primary weapon, no matter what. Right next to it was his Kimber Desert Warrior, the preferred weapon of his kind, the Marine Corps Special Operators.

He wondered why he had been called here, away from his home, his fraternity, the 1st Marine Corps Special Operations Battalion.

This had better be good... he thought to himself as he noted that there was no speed limits on this stretch, and pushed the pedal to the metal.

This is probably the best thing about this country... he thought.
Gallowglass
posted 12-17-08 01:49 PM EDT (US)     31 / 73       
So...what happens now? We all meet in the HQ and discuss the plan or something?

Diarmaid sat on the row of black leather seats, strung out against the wall, bordered by plant pots and framed sepia photographs.
He was flicking through a magazine, not caring to try and read any of the text - not even the bits that looked vaguely interesting.
It was one of those magazines, filled with everything that wouldn't be published anywhere else for no apparent reason. A vain attempt at a unisex gossip magazine, perhaps.
The Grey Fox clearly was not an organisation that believed in pluralism. Every magazine was written entirely in English, besides the odd foreign names of writers and advertised companies.
Despite this, the talk Diarmaid could hear behind the nearby door was German.
It was Loh and one of the others who had, unsurprisingly, arrived earlier - they hadn't had hassle from paranoid pilots about the fact that they were in possession of a blade. They were discussing something which Diarmaid's couldn't care to translate.
Suddenly, he was jumped. A door opened. Loh came through, bidding the other man, Wimbleton, farewell. He soon saw Diarmaid looking him over, noting the new look.

"Slainte. Health." Loh greeted, not bothering to walk over...not that Diarmaid was about to go to him.
"Latha math. Am bheil sibh tinn?" Good day. Are you (formal) ill? Loh shook his head, and laughed.
"Am bheil thu?" Are you?
"Tha dùbhlan agad. Tha teachdaireachd agam You have a challenge. I have an errand. No. I am not ill."

------m------m------
(o o)
(~)

Monkey beats bunny. Please put Monkey in your signature to prevent the rise of bunny.
m0n|<3yz r 2 pwn n00b

[This message has been edited by Gallowglass (edited 12-21-2008 @ 01:39 PM).]

Wu Su Zheng
Banned
posted 12-18-08 01:20 PM EDT (US)     32 / 73       
omg OWEN HANNER was a spy.HEGOTALLTHEGIRLS.OWEN WALKED TO THE DOOR LOOKING STYLISH HE SAID "helo (hello)" "caerphilly yr awrg lywelleln pwll draig mawr (I am a spy)

(owen is me btw lol)

[This message has been edited by Gwynfydedig (edited 12-18-2008 @ 01:23 PM).]

A Banned User
Battle of the Forums EEH winning team
posted 12-18-08 01:31 PM EDT (US)     33 / 73       
What is this, Gallowglass abuse time?

Meh count me in.
Reminds me of the Sopranos. Not that I've seen that, it just seems similar. Lol,
How the heck can something remind you of something that you've never even seen? It's like comparing Italy to Switzerland, even if you've never been to Switzerland. Besides this is about some UN war or something not a mobster boss.

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
Gallowglass
posted 12-18-08 02:43 PM EDT (US)     34 / 73       

Banned, odds are you and Gwyn are intent of causing a stir here. You had best not. And I believe I explained that.

Anyway, Rot, what happens now?

------m------m------
(o o)
(~)

Monkey beats bunny. Please put Monkey in your signature to prevent the rise of bunny.
m0n|<3yz r 2 pwn n00b
Rotaretilbo
posted 12-18-08 03:56 PM EDT (US)     35 / 73       
I was hoping to get a post from Arvy before continuing. Sort of like confirming that he's in. If he hasn't by tomorrow, I'll post the debrief without him.

A Banned User
Battle of the Forums EEH winning team
posted 12-18-08 05:09 PM EDT (US)     36 / 73       

Gotta talk in green, right... Anyway no i'm not trying to stir I actually have no idea who this Gwy fellow is, but he made me laugh and was clearly thinking the same thing I thought when I read your posts. But it sounds like you two have met before.

And no you never ever did explain why you compared some EU war with nuclear missiles and your character talking in Gaelic to the Sopranos. I just found that very odd.

Anyway sorry to disturb your game Rot, but you know what i'm like

I'll go now as long as i'm not baited.

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
(id: ashwin13)
posted 12-18-08 07:05 PM EDT (US)     37 / 73       
Err, yes, post. I was actually hoping to come in as a last minute kind of thing, so I'm not there at the debriefing or something. Good with you guys?

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
Gallowglass
posted 12-21-08 01:47 PM EDT (US)     38 / 73       
Usually when people mention Gallowglass abuse time, Gwyn has something to do with it...come to think of it, Gwyn has something to do with it whenever anyone's threads get spammed or they get insulted. Probably still annoyed that Andrew Dunn left.

Anyway, let's get this thread moving again without any more interruptions (hopefully). Apparently we can discuss whether to go for ambushing the convoy or attacking where the nukes are stored, in green.
I'd say we go for the convoy. Most of our players are recon and close-to-medium range fighters, so we can plan the attack more easily.

------m------m------
(o o)
(~)

m0n|<3yz r 2 pwn n00b

[This message has been edited by Gallowglass (edited 01-03-2009 @ 04:09 PM).]

Azzt_Rhell
posted 12-28-08 07:04 PM EDT (US)     39 / 73       
Poke, poke, folks.
We can't plan until we know the terrain the convoy is going over and the destination. I'd suggest doing the discussion in context to better distribute that information.

Spitzberg walked through the open door into the base cafeteria, the typical meeting place (we do have 7 people here; meeting in a closet is impractical and there's wireless netz, plus food :P ) and sat at a table near the dessert rack, the first to arrive. Grabbing a slice of appetizing-looking blueberry pie, he pulled a multifunction utensil out of his pocket with his left hand and a small steel out of another pocket with his right; attaching the steel to the edge of the sturdy table, he deftly removed his knife from its sheath behind his empty holster and started scraping metal on metal.
buffa1oso1di3r
posted 12-30-08 09:40 AM EDT (US)     40 / 73       
Britton saw Spitzberg eating in the mess hall, looking at the German eat with his multi-tool. He chuckled a bit, then grabbed a bratwurst, a bun, some mustard and ketchup, onions, lettuce, and sliced tomatoes, threw them all onto the sausage, then began to eat.
Rotaretilbo
posted 12-31-08 02:25 AM EDT (US)     41 / 73       
I'm going to start expecting post activity to increase come January 1, 2009. K?

0800 Hours, July 7, 2020 (Greenwich Mean Time) \ United Nations Military Outpost, Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany

Hank chose a seat neither apart nor adjacent to the other members. His meal consisted of scrambled eggs, which were a little runny for his tastes, thick bacon, and weisswurst, a fine sausage he was not a fan of. Deftly, he shook salt out over the entire meal before drawing his KM2000 and using it to eat the eggs and sausage, savoring the bacon last. Around him, others were arriving. He wondered where the commander was. They had spoken briefly, earlier, about the mission and the options. Hank had made up his mind, but he would wait to hear the others' opinions before stating his own. One never knew what he could glean from the insight of one's peers.

Azzt_Rhell
posted 12-31-08 04:08 PM EDT (US)     42 / 73       
K. Just thought I'd start to wake things up.
Spitzberg rolled his eyes as Wimbleton stuck his knife into a sausage. He tended to avoid the meat here, having had a nasty encounter with the kielbasa a while back. He finished the pie, but continued to steel his knife with one hand, fishing in a pocket with the other.
Sargon II
posted 12-31-08 06:43 PM EDT (US)     43 / 73       
Hello, all. Just thought I'd pop in here. Pleased to see it hasn't gone TOO far in my absence, which I'm afraid is explainable. The Mac I had used before was having problems (Arvy will agree) so we sent it off to be repaired, smashed with giant hammers or whatever they do to repair Macs nowadays. A guy came back looking very smug, saying the "Logicboard" was broken. I smiled reassuringly to cover up my slight panic, and asked them probing questions to find out just what a logicboard was. They explained that it was roughly equivalent to a graphics card and motherboard rolled into one.

"And it'd cost ya sixty pahnds."
"Sixty?" My face fell, whilst my father raised his eyebrows a tad happily.
"Aw bless me guv'nor, I'd be thinking of six 'undred pahnds, beg yer pardon."

And so, finally, FINALLY, we'll be getting a new computer. I thanked the oddly-accented man and pointed out to my dear father the disadvantages of Dell UK, and slipped a few nice components into the "family computer" idea that my dad had, which is not rapidly morphing into gaming computer. Maybe I'll buy him Office 2007 to keep him quiet. Either way, a new computer is inevitable and nigh, even when I take into account my dad's incredible procrastination skills. When we get one, I'll be back... *voice fades away*

Veni, Vidi, Castratavi Illegitimos.
Gallowglass
posted 01-03-09 04:24 PM EDT (US)     44 / 73       
So...what happens now?
Office 2007
That's weird. It takes a while to get used to.

Seamus arrived late. He had found his own meals along the motorways of Europe, and seemed to have an individual appetite for every autobahn.
The canteen did not cater to his needs at all. He grabbed a Cola from the counter - the only non-Gaelic drink the contract he had signed upon his commission from his former employers permitted him to drink - and tried to make the best of what he'd saved on the journey.
That meant rabbit and whale meat and venison, in a cheeseburger. It was a surprisingly delicious combination, but it did not go well with a soft drink.
He eyed the others, looking around the room, wondering whether or not to approach them. He decided against it, at least for the moment. He hardly knew them. They hardly knew him.
Would they tolerate working with a rebel who had killed innocents? Would he tolerate working with them if he thought they didn't?

------m------m------
(o o)
(~)

m0n|<3yz r 2 pwn n00b

[This message has been edited by Gallowglass (edited 01-06-2009 @ 04:41 PM).]

Wu Su Zheng
Banned
posted 01-05-09 12:02 PM EDT (US)     45 / 73       
non-Gaelic drink.
Gallowglass
posted 01-06-09 04:41 PM EDT (US)     46 / 73       
Yep. Coke = non-Gaelic drink.

------m------m------
(o o)
(~)

m0n|<3yz r 2 pwn n00b
Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 01-08-09 05:27 PM EDT (US)     47 / 73       
0806 hours, Outpost Canteen

Arnold wandered into the canteen, he’d only recently woken up from sedation. To be honest he felt much better, he’d always been happiest in the military. The only reason he’d left is because he was scared of what he’d been becoming. But maybe now with more life experience he could keep that side of him at bay. He walked over to the service counter and piled his plate up with bacon, sausages and hash browns. He picked up his food and scanned the canteen. He spotted a man sitting just off centre eating alone, using a knife. Arnold made a beeline for him.

Arnold slid into the table and sat opposite the man, ignoring the cutlery around Arnold picked up a sausage and savagely ripped into it. He swallowed only moments later and said to the stranger, “Sniper, right?” Arnold read the name on his uniform, ‘Wimbleton.’ Arnold then expected the man to reply in a clear English accent, not in German tones as he did.

“Ja. What are you?” he replied, blunt and direct.

“It’s easy to tell snipers,” Arnold said, completely ignoring Wimbleton, “you’re always detached and have a cold look to your eyes. I often wonder if you lot are trained that way or if you are actually dead inside. It’s one thing to take a man’s life in the heat of combat, quite another to sit quietly on your own and systematically kill without remorse. Or maybe it’s the remorse that’s killing you.”

“You talk a lot, yet you do not answer my question.” Wimbleton spoke with clear yet unreadable voice.

“Me? I’m Arnold Farrow. I’m the lawyer.” Arnold couldn’t quite hide a smirk, but he hid it by looking away. However he saw Wimbleton’s suppressed look of shock as he turned his head to the side, only increasing his mirth.

“A lawyer? We have no need of lawyers,” Wimbleton said, the confusion even leaving traces in his voice.

“I’m joking, don’t worry” Arnold admitted, chuckling, a deep merry laugh that contradicted his diseased mind. “While I am a lawyer I’m here as an infiltrator. Captain Arnold Farrow, at your service.”

Doctor FoO
Rotaretilbo
posted 01-10-09 11:27 PM EDT (US)     48 / 73       
0830 Hours, July 7, 2020 (Greenwich Mean Time) \ United Nations Military Outpost, Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany

Lieutenant General Loh entered the cafeteria.

"Some of you have already been briefed, some have not. Here's the situation. At oh three twenty this morning, a British outpost in Georgia was raided by rebels suspected to be from Chechnya. This was an outpost resulting from the new START four agreement, an area where British personnel were teaching Russian personnel how to safely decommission nuclear weapons. The demonstration was to take place at oh nine hundred today. That means any nukes lost are still armed. Thankfully for us, there was only a single warhead unaccounted for from the base, an ancient Red Snow warhead. We're dealing with a single megaton payload here. For those of you who slept through math, that's about six or seven times greater than the bombs the United States beat Japan with in World War two. British intelligence has already located the warhead, and it's our job to get it back before these rebels, Chechen or whatever, can put it to use. Currently, the warhead is in a six vehicle convoy headed into Chechnya.

That being said, we have several options here. The most prominent two are to hit the convoy or to hit wherever the convoy is headed, but if anyone has any bright ideas, speak up now. Otherwise, we have to pick whether we're hitting the convoy or the destination, which is yet to be determined."

Gallowglass
posted 01-12-09 03:19 PM EDT (US)     49 / 73       
"It wouldn't surprise me if they simply chucked the bomb out to get rid of the thing. They'd have not used it," Diarmaid laughed, seeing the fact that the government had once again failed with an air of amusement. Indeed, the whole situation was rather amusing to him. "As if the old government teaching the Russians about nuclear technology wasn't bad enough," he continued, shaking his head. "I assume rebels, besides myself, that were able to take away a nuclear missile were not fighting with toothpicks? What are we up against, here? But as for my strategy - we should strike the convoy when it is on the move, but in an urban area. The team is perfect for it, do you not think? We can beat them into flowing glass!"

------m------m------
(o o)
(~)

m0n|<3yz r 2 pwn n00b
Azzt_Rhell
posted 01-12-09 03:29 PM EDT (US)     50 / 73       
Spitzberg broke in. "General, do you have maps of the destination and the predicted route for the convoy?"
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames