You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussions
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.31 replies
Empires Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » hooked on the frenchy
Bottom
Topic Subject:hooked on the frenchy
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
ganfan
posted 08-29-06 07:11 AM EDT (US)         
I have just completly got hooked on the frenche and i think most of their power lies in the classified projject if you get to ww2 then build a wonder you can get classied projets and just send a lone plane to open fog off war and you are set for the day of building burning and lend lease gives you your deffensive units

current work:
Field player.
Allied assault.
Lost nuke.
Go Leafs Go
AuthorReplies:
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 09-15-06 07:42 PM EDT (US)     26 / 31       
Lol. Some england players can be a true threat though, because of easy micro. Just massing infantry and drummers can kill anything with enough micro... Which it shouldnt be able to do.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
YaRiTe
posted 09-15-06 07:59 PM EDT (US)     27 / 31       

Quote:

Naturally they'd walled in... Shame they forgot Grenadiers walk through forests.

Lol, Angel Park got a couple of Saboteurs in on me at a fourm party. Every time I would build a racks or a military building he would blow it up. Until I got the woods closed off and seen Park, he reeked havoc.

Matthew 5:11
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 09-16-06 01:49 AM EDT (US)     28 / 31       
That is the problem. All a player needs to do with England is mass with a bit of micro. In a balanced RTS the easy civ to play is easy to manage, but not very powerful. The problem is that England has both easy micromanagement and easy to manage/strong army. Those oughtn't be paired

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
YaRiTe
posted 09-16-06 10:01 AM EDT (US)     29 / 31       
When you host, host random age, it would force them to play other civs also.

Matthew 5:11
Falcon907
posted 09-17-06 06:36 PM EDT (US)     30 / 31       
frances strength is its early game ablity to rush in hard and early imo

Imperial age sucks
World war auto setts pwn
I rest my case
ganfan1
posted 09-25-06 05:14 PM EDT (US)     31 / 31       
well we are sort of on england (topic is of frenchy)
have any body tried the dm sas rush we bomber on the follo up

its quite simple get villi to build wonder then 4/5 barracks
and armorie then start craking out sas with their group point at a house. plus build airport with about 8 bombers (best played against us) fly the bombers and rect havoc with enemy troops (dont mind building) if you see aa blow up with sas then go for wonders and tc. when you run out of power just swim just off shore and repeat

bombe soake
blow up massage
regenerate... rinse...

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames