Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Empires Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » screenshots
Bottom
Topic Subject:screenshots
trademark148
posted 02-10-07 10:36 AM EDT (US)         
this question has most likely been answered befor but how do you take screenshots
AuthorReplies:
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 02-10-07 11:52 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
prt scr
-------
sysrq

A button that looks like that between F12 and scroll lock. You then pause, minimize, open MS Paint (or Photoshop or whatever fancy smancy thing everyone uses nowadays) and press ctrl + v. I think one of the F keys (I want to say F9 for some reason, but idk) will take a screen shot and save it to a file somewhere...so mess with the F keys.

Of course, normally I would welcome you to the community, but seeing as how this site is slated for archiving within the next 24 hours, all I can say is thanks for participating while there was still a site to participate at.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon

[This message has been edited by Brandon Rebuga (edited 02-10-2007 @ 11:56 AM).]

_o0XxX0o_
posted 02-10-07 01:06 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
For Empires I belive f8, f9. and/or f9 + Shift take screenshots in the game, editor, or post game.

I think one takes a mini full map pic, and another takes one with, or without the cursor.

The pics wind-up in numbered order in the games main folder as a bitmap..

If you need a screenie thats not normally availible in the game, start the game in a dos window, and use something like gadwin print screen to take the shot.

http://www.gadwin.com/

...............(\ /)................
..............(^.^)...............
.............<( < )...............
...............(/ (/................
...All American Bunny.....

[This message has been edited by _o0XxX0o_ (edited 02-10-2007 @ 01:07 PM).]

trademark148
posted 02-10-07 03:28 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
yaprintscrn worked for my older games but it wasnt working but i figured it out. thnx
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames