Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Empires Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » questions
Bottom
Topic Subject:questions
herr kleppang
posted 12-17-06 07:33 AM EDT (US)         
hello ive just discovered the game and i love it! 1st question iis thier any fee for online multiplayer? and is it possible to mod this game does anyone know cos if so i can start modding right away and by this i mean more units and epochs but i have to know if its possible?
AuthorReplies:
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 12-17-06 11:11 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
There is no fee for online pay and all you have to do is make a Gamespy name (which it will have you do automatically) and download the patches. To get the patches you will have to look for them from a web site, though. I don't know where they will be, but I'm certain somebody will post a link in here.

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no clue about modding. The editor is very powerful though, and you might want to check it out.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
RTEHistDesign
posted 12-17-06 04:31 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
You can get patches here:

http://empires.heavengames.com/downloads/lister.php?category=misc

There is no modding capability with empires, however members like Confused Soldier has had some success with skinning units. The empires editor as mentioned above is very powerful and should bring you hours of designing bliss.

GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 12-17-06 06:09 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
Wow I didn't realize you guys had the patches... I'm such a loser...

On an unrelated note, what happened to your title, RTE?

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
herr kleppang
posted 12-18-06 02:58 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
so no model adding cos i have good me 262 models etc. and how many in total play this game!
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 12-18-06 07:36 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
Messerschmitt for the win.

Do you mean in total or here?

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
RTEHistDesign
posted 12-19-06 06:58 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       

Quote:

On an unrelated note, what happened to your title, RTE?

I was never a true Cherub for Empires Heaven. After resigning from RnF Heaven they kept my cherub status, I guess because I was so active in the community back then.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames