You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussions
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Empires Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » More civilization tricks?
Bottom
Topic Subject:More civilization tricks?
elder_king
posted 11-10-06 11:36 PM EDT (US)         
Maybe someone found this out a long time ago when there were discussions about good civilization combinations:

My ally tributed me an armored car and I was France. When the AC died a conscript popped out!

Russia and France could work together with the armored cars. The bonus of healing and the conscript popping out seems to make this a good idea, and houses could be great to go with it.

France and Russia are the "best" civs already, or considered the only ones worth playing by many good players. And they can work together well as a team... so is there really any reason to play as a different civ combo? In a game of equal teams, can Russia and France be defeated? I say no.

AuthorReplies:
Rotaretilbo
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 11-11-06 00:28 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I think that a Germany US combo might work, because US can tribute Germany ambulance and engineers to extend the life of the already awesome KT tank. I mean, it takes hours for a KT to heal at a TC, but with an engineer it takes mere minutes. And Germany UK means the V2 becomes twice as effective. However, against equally good players I don't know...it'd be tough.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
elder_king
posted 11-11-06 03:55 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Germany and USA could be good in ww2 dm like you said, however I was mostly talking about ww1 non dm . And in that case Germany and USA would be extremely vulnerable to aircraft. Germany also has no bomber and the USA bomber is terrible in ww1.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames