You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design Discussions
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Empires Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design Discussions » What do the People Want?
Bottom
Topic Subject:What do the People Want?
CptIronMike
posted 01-03-09 01:47 PM EDT (US)         
I'm not 100% sure if this thread should be in the Scen. Design Section, but it seemed like the best place for it.

Anyways, I'm making a campaign dealing with a Japanese peasant uprising and I wanted to see what elements forummers want to seem implemented. These elements could be mission style, side quests, etc. Suggestions welcome and I hope to have a trailer up in a few days.

Thanks
AuthorReplies:
jocamar
posted 01-03-09 03:22 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
I would like lots of sidequests and choices you could make so that everytime I played it I could beat in a different way.
A large siege would be cool to with the allied and enemy AI's fighting and you helping by doing some sidequests(take out a catapult for example).
Being able to hire mercenaries is something your campaign should have (since its an uprising) and the different classes should be very unique (for exemple swordsman should have lots of hp and less attack strength so they can hol the enemies for the arches or cavalry to kill).

PS: If you could you should try something like you starting with some peasants and evolve them, by doing quests buying equipment and paying for training, until they could become Samurai's.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empires Heaven | HeavenGames